Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 29-11-2022 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236029)
This lad must be some lonely garbage staying at home wanking to anime. No friends, bespectacled pimple face nerd ew. Anyway I also know your poor mother working now and ending work at 6pm to pay your bills and education.

LOLOL project harder

Unregistered 30-11-2022 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236051)
Did you managed to find a job afterwards?

Aiyoo...this kind of english standard...moi better call my HR to delete SIM CVs on sight oredi... see your yingwen so jialat...kindly study more english so you can represent yourself and present your views coherently as a representative of your company...aiyoo...thks...

Unregistered 01-12-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236129)
Aiyoo...this kind of english standard...moi better call my HR to delete SIM CVs on sight oredi... see your yingwen so jialat...kindly study more english so you can represent yourself and present your views coherently as a representative of your company...aiyoo...thks...

Amazed at this miserable kid. Just one grammatical error from this sentence you cry until no tomorrow. Just let that lad be la, he is just merely checking out something.

Sounds like your pathetic life really miserable and upset to the extend you have to pinpoint the slightest mistake, definitely earning peanuts in your 9-6 job LOL.

eh u wan tok english? I SIM grad, e8 for singlish and now probably earning more than you + your papa and mama after working 3yrs in. Pui :)

English is not everything my miserable friend, ask your mama to wake your donkey brain and look at the real world.

Unregistered 01-12-2022 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236129)

lol, my english is bad and cos of this you kpkb until like your grandma die sia. relax. Here to ask a qn and you whine so hard. really so miserable like what the previous guy said. >< need to ask ur poor mummy give u more pocket money

Unregistered 01-12-2022 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236201)
Amazed at this miserable kid. Just one grammatical error from this sentence you cry until no tomorrow. Just let that lad be la, he is just merely checking out something.

Sounds like your pathetic life really miserable and upset to the extend you have to pinpoint the slightest mistake, definitely earning peanuts in your 9-6 job LOL.

eh u wan tok english? I SIM grad, e8 for singlish and now probably earning more than you + your papa and mama after working 3yrs in. Pui :)

English is not everything my miserable friend, ask your mama to wake your donkey brain and look at the real world.

How tf do you get baited so hard by some loser who can't even type proper English himself?

What the f**k?

Why would you ever entertain some loser who calls someone out on English when that person him/herself can't even type proper English LOL.

Unregistered 03-12-2022 01:38 PM

Relax guys, being from SIM-UOL doesn't mean you're a loser, you can work hard to shed your 2nd class status once you're in the workforce.

Unregistered 03-12-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236240)
How tf do you get baited so hard by some loser who can't even type proper English himself?

What the f**k?

Why would you ever entertain some loser who calls someone out on English when that person him/herself can't even type proper English LOL.

Your English very good can communicate with ceca well

loveburgersandfries 12-12-2022 11:28 AM

hi all, after looking for quite a while, im considering skillsfuture courses like the BCG rise program. at least can use skillsfuture credit, and get higher pay after finishing this course.

Unregistered 12-12-2022 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveburgersandfries (Post 236958)
hi all, after looking for quite a while, im considering skillsfuture courses like the BCG rise program. at least can use skillsfuture credit, and get higher pay after finishing this course.

?

who asked?

Unregistered 12-12-2022 12:03 PM

Hey girls do reach out if your bf need help in finding a job. I'm hiring for my startup!