Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 24-09-2023 11:05 PM

Basically, if you are a sim graduate, you better be handsome and pretty. Otherwise, you are doomed. Those pretty and handsome people are the ones clinching all better jobs for sim graduates.

Unregistered 25-09-2023 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256602)
Bro, it's 3k+ .... honestly, either work hard for your A's/poly GPA, if not just go overseas. Aus / UK/ US, depending on your budget.

This is a sensible post. You understand the market reality.

Unregistered 25-09-2023 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256695)
This is a sensible post. You understand the market reality.

Yah I have a number of SIM friends, so I always hear them comparing.

They say that their Uni education even affects their dating prospects on dating apps, lol.

Unregistered 25-09-2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256698)

They say that their Uni education even affects their dating prospects on dating apps, lol.

Gen Z girls are pretty realistic. If they are candy like looking with decent character, they could marry upwards. For guys from this uni, need to be at least decent looking, robust character, drive and ability to engage in direct sales, then can look forward to financial stability.

Unregistered 25-09-2023 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256698)

lets be real little bro you have 0 friends lmfao

Unregistered 26-09-2023 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256702)
Gen Z girls are pretty realistic. If they are candy like looking with decent character, they could marry upwards. For guys from this uni, need to be at least decent looking, robust character, drive and ability to engage in direct sales, then can look forward to financial stability.

I don’t think that’s a fair assessment. Everyone is looking for someone commensurate.

Market is always efficient, market knows!

Unregistered 26-09-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256783)
I don’t think that’s a fair assessment. Everyone is looking for someone commensurate.

Market is always efficient, market knows!

Marriage is a covenant not a contract let alone financial market. If market is efficient, there won't be such high divorce rate and unmarried singles above 35.

Unregistered 26-09-2023 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 256793)
Marriage is a covenant not a contract let alone financial market. If market is efficient, there won't be such high divorce rate and unmarried singles above 35.

We are talking about people matching with people who are like minded and similar background. What do you mean?

Unregistered 27-09-2023 09:36 AM

I worked with multiple sim graduates in tech, and a lot of them were incompetent people that get fired within 1 year or 2. Only a handful of snakes that are good at networking survive.

Unregistered 13-10-2023 01:58 AM

Finally landed a job after over 50 interviews
I guess beggers can't be choosers
starting pay only 3.2k for executive role