Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 31-05-2021 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171412)
Tbf, he is doing an exceptional job at defending his fellow SIMtrash. Never has he failed to crawl in here and offer his body for abuse when NUS BBA bullied and mogged his beloved SIMtrash. :)

Just wait, doggy will undoubtedly cum fetch in the morning again in reply to this post :D

Wrong. Such a good doggy, couldn't wait to see his owner again - not even 2am and he's already cum and fetch :D

Really leh - SIM breed most obedient one 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 01:53 AM

Okok don’t cry leh NUS Trainee. I won’t disturb you tonight alr, have fun job searching from 1am to 9am again HAHAHA

Just remember to report back for work at “SIM-UOL fresh grad salary” when I wake up hehe. Poor bb :(

Unregistered 31-05-2021 03:02 AM

The National University of Singapore (NUS) is the national research university of Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. According to a number of surveys, it is consistently ranked within the top 20 universities in the world and is considered to be the best university in the Asia-Pacific by the QS ranking.[5][6] NUS is a comprehensive research university, offering a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, medicine and dentistry, design and environment, law, arts and social sciences, engineering, business, computing and music at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

Unregistered 31-05-2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171416)
Wrong. Such a good doggy, couldn't wait to see his owner again - not even 2am and he's already cum and fetch :D

Really leh - SIM breed most obedient one 😂😂😂😂

Bahahaha you're right 😂😂😂😂

Lai! Ready for another day of abuse filthy doggy?

Cum, fetch! :D

Unregistered 31-05-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171418)
Okok don’t cry leh NUS Trainee. I won’t disturb you tonight alr, have fun job searching from 1am to 9am again HAHAHA

Just remember to report back for work at “SIM-UOL fresh grad salary” when I wake up hehe. Poor bb :(

Good doggy. Right on time!

How was your job search? Can escape your traineeship today not HAHAHA

4 years local uni, 2.5k xiasuayyyyyy :D

Unregistered 31-05-2021 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171429)
Bahahaha you're right 😂😂😂😂

Lai! Ready for another day of abuse filthy doggy?

Cum, fetch! :D

What are you going to use to abuse doggy today?

-Play mother
-Bully fellow SIMtrash
-Play Cambridge & CtrlC+V 😂😂😂

Really a lot of ways to trigger dis doggy bahahaahahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 31-05-2021 09:09 AM

Go ahead bro. You’re the one getting enslaved anyway LOL

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship xiasuayyy :) Really can’t be unhappy knowing this

Unregistered 31-05-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171079)
Sorry may I ask your Uni, course and work haha. I’m gg to sim UOW computer science this year ( bc my a level result cmi sad )

Don't need to tell us your A levels cmi. Since you're in SIM University, that bit is quite self-explanatory 😂😂😂😂😂

(I'm selecting option 2 btw) :D

Unregistered 31-05-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171431)
Good doggy. Right on time!

How was your job search? Can escape your traineeship today not HAHAHA

4 years local uni, 2.5k xiasuayyyyyy :D

cb why you disturb him when he doing traineeship? he want use his free time job search la dey.

Unregistered 31-05-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171479)
cb why you disturb him when he doing traineeship? he want use his free time job search la dey.

Cus he cui. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship.

Pui.