Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:22 AM

Poor thing leh NUS Trainee, really sibei poor thing HAHA

Remember ah - twice ur salary, private uni, 1 year time value of money. Don’t feel like you have to go easy on the crazy btw, this will only amplify as I surpass you further in life with such an immense head start. ;)

Have fun job searching and answering to calls here hehe

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171260)
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is the national research university of Singapore. Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore. According to a number of surveys, it is consistently ranked within the top 20 universities in the world and is considered to be the best university in the Asia-Pacific by the QS ranking.[5][6] NUS is a comprehensive research university, offering a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, medicine and dentistry, design and environment, law, arts and social sciences, engineering, business, computing and music at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

NUS's main campus is located in the southwestern part of Singapore, adjacent to Kent Ridge, accommodating an area of 150 ha (0.58 sq mi);[7] the Duke-NUS Medical School, a postgraduate medical school jointly established with Duke University,[8] is located at the Outram campus; its Bukit Timah campus houses the Faculty of Law and Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy; the Yale-NUS College, a liberal arts college established in collaboration with Yale University,[9] is located at University Town (commonly known as UTown). NUS has one Nobel laureate, Konstantin Novoselov, as a professor among its faculty.

Have some shame. You earning 2500 lul

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171288)
LOL got so serious not? I got bully you until so jialat meh HAHAHA

Don’t cry leh NUS Trainee. 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Really fking autistic I cannot

first u enslaved him, then u ridicule him, and now u finally broke him. pathetic nus student, rly joke of the town.

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171285)
Auntie: "SIM doggy, still in school ah? Where you studying? NUS?"

SIM dog: "No lah auntie. I got accepted into the London School of Economics!"

Auntie: "Wah such a smart dog! Why can't my daughter be more like you?"

SIM: *whispers behind her back* "Clementi branch" ;)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bahahaha lai liao lai liao x12 posts quick quick, doggy damn triggered alr :D

Ngl though - I have to agree - doggy here seems like the type of person who would tell people he studied at LSE, and conveniently omit that it was at the Clementi branch 😂😂😂

So cui kena brutally rejected by NUS/NTU, a bit cringe comparing yourself to LSE grads, no? Let alone Oxbridge, or the Ivy League :D

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:40 AM

Why are you crying sir? :(

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171297)
Bahahaha lai liao lai liao x12 posts quick quick, doggy damn triggered alr :D

Ngl though - I have to agree - doggy here seems like the type of person who would tell people he studied at LSE, and conveniently omit that it was at the Clementi branch 😂😂😂

So cui kena brutally rejected by NUS/NTU, a bit cringe comparing yourself to LSE grads, no? Let alone Oxbridge, or the Ivy League :D

Now, now. It might be hilarious when doggy when he says he wants to study at Cambridge, but please refrain from laughing. Doggies on the spectrum lack self awareness. Go easy on him. Remember - this is not a normal human being we're talking about, this is a subhuman who graduated from Pathlight and SIM University.

Be considerate :)

Unregistered 30-05-2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171298)
Why are you crying sir? :(

Calling me sir won't get you the PA job - learning to control/paste simple links will :)

Unregistered 30-05-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171294)
first u enslaved him, then u ridicule him, and now u finally broke him. pathetic nus student, rly joke of the town.

Every day I visit this forum just to check if he got heed my call to fall in. Today quick posts 3x not too bad. But shag eh, he still jobless HAHAHA

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Pui.

Unregistered 30-05-2021 03:08 PM

lucky i am from Uptron, better than NUS and SIM

s://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/i-surf-salary-forum-every-day-to-see-reverse-sunday-uni-thread.6526911/
s://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/sim-attracts-the-best-the-brightest-549-first-class-honours-graduates.6526850/

Unregistered 30-05-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171307)
Calling me sir won't get you the PA job - learning to control/paste simple links will :)

He still hasn't learned yet?

How is doggy gonna apply to Cambridge?

😂😂😂