Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:00 AM

Shhh, just crawl back. You’re enslaved, remember? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171980)
Disappear whole day, but still can’t shake off the leash.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Just keep crawling back for abuse NUS Trainee :)

Really 4 years local uni, 2.5k NUS Trainee. Pui. Continue to sneak off to the toilet at your traineeship and report here understand.

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172271)
Shhh, just crawl back. You’re enslaved, remember? :)

Really 4 years local uni, 2.5k NUS Trainee. Pui. Continue to sneak off to the toilet at your traineeship and report here understand.

Good dog. :)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172275)
Ya lor. SIM Pathlight still have a right to live mah. Otherwise who will deliver the grab orders? 😂

Who will sacrifice themselves for our entertainment? :D

Brudder, there are so many ways to abuse/trigger SIM doggy. I can never get bored of this 😂

Remember "I CALL POLICE! and "TAKE DIS IRL!"? We needa dig up those old posts again lmao. 😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:08 AM

Yes, yes. NUS Trainee - go dig out!! Command has been given.

LOL fking funny leh you. 4 years local uni, 2.5k xia suay. Hais :(

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172283)
Who will sacrifice themselves for our entertainment? :D

Brudder, there are so many ways to abuse/trigger SIM doggy. I can never get bored of this 😂

Remember "I CALL POLICE! and "TAKE DIS IRL!"? We needa dig up those old posts again lmao. 😂

Ngl as filthy as doggy is, it's given us some gems these past couple of months. Play mother, Cambridge, police, copy/paste. Really kena abused from every angle sia.

let's hope it keeps producing - you're right, how can someone get bored of this? 😂😂😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172286)
Yes, yes. NUS Trainee - go dig out!! Command has been given.

LOL fking funny leh you. 4 years local uni, 2.5k xia suay. Hais :(

Faster, command given already. Why are you still not showing your masters how obsessed, humji and dense you are? HAHAHA

Just crawl back like the 2.5k NUS Trainee you are sua. Eh, got other threads waiting for you, don’t know how to ask boss for permission to go toilet is it? 😂

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:18 AM

Cannot cope with abuse just say la NUS Trainee LOL

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. Sigh :)

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172294)
Faster, command given already. Why are you still not showing your masters how obsessed, humji and dense you are? HAHAHA

Just crawl back like the 2.5k NUS Trainee you are sua. Eh, got other threads waiting for you, don’t know how to ask boss for permission to go toilet is it? 😂

Again, command has been given. Do as you are told. Go to the other threads to save your face now NUS Trainee.

Unregistered 03-06-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172307)
Again, command has been given. Do as you are told. Go to the other threads to save your face now NUS Trainee.

You missed one thread leh NUS Trainee. Knn really sibei dense HAHAHA

Unregistered 03-06-2021 03:49 PM

LOL came here cause I was curious how the SIM-UOL people are doing. I think the level of intelligence in this thread speaks for itself. Good luck out there guys you'll need it.