Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-04-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165024)
Aiyoh :(

Wanna go Oxbridge/UCL, referencing this standard. s:// for what sia? :D

Cum, try again - NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! Learn to control V can apply to Oxbridge and PA job liao bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

humji kia, don’t upset leh. why resort to same old rubbish? :( we know u cui la dbs reject x2 (mandated internship also cmi) and all

think everyone like u meh - go nus bba still earn 50% less than sim uol have to rebrand and dream of oxbridge? 🤣

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui

Unregistered 10-04-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165024)
Aiyoh :(

Wanna go Oxbridge/UCL, referencing this standard. s:// for what sia? :D

Cum, try again - NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! Learn to control V can apply to Oxbridge and PA job liao bahahahahahaha 😂😂😂

humji kia, don’t upset leh. why resort to same old rubbish? :( we know u cui la dbs reject x2 (mandated internship also cmi) and all

think everyone like u meh, go nus bba still earn 50% less than sim uol have to rebrand and dream of oxbridge? 🤣

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui

Unregistered 10-04-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165026)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

oh and yes, sim uol grads are not just in ur dream job but also in ur dream institutions (now that u have to rebrand despite 4 years of tertiary education.

keep crying, really sibei loserish sia u. ew.

Unregistered 11-04-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Bahahahaha

So pathetic, even local unis spit in your face - dats why you SIM trash in the first place :D. Now wanna talk about going to Oxbridge. Ahahahaha eh liddat also good lah - even 8 year old autistic wheelchair bound kids and SIM doggies are allowed to dream of winning Wimbledon, eh? 😂😂😂😂

Eh, allowed to dream/cope, but at least learn how to link properly leh? s:// for what sia? You trying to emulate your Pathlight ways ah bahahahahaha 😂😂😂

Cum doggy, control v properly then I grant you your dream PA job. x2 your current salary, lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted :D

Unregistered 11-04-2021 08:04 PM

don’t bahahaha and kisiao alr slave. laughter isn’t going to double your starting salary to match mine :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

keep crying ok dbs reject x2. just don’t rope ah humji kia :)

Unregistered 12-04-2021 12:39 PM

Let the SIM kid dream...

I mean, their life is already so sad now, pay so much on school fees to get a crappy degree and a 2k starting salary.

Don't take away their only hope, so let them continue hoping. Yes SIM kid, one day you will make it up there and be like Elon Musk, Jack Ma, Mark Zuckerberg...

Don't forget that Jack Ma got rejected from KFC before. So the fact that you are working in KFC front office now already shows you got more potential than him okay!

Unregistered 12-04-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165143)
Let the SIM kid dream...

I mean, their life is already so sad now, pay so much on school fees to get a crappy degree and a 2k starting salary.

Don't take away their only hope, so let them continue hoping. Yes SIM kid, one day you will make it up there and be like Elon Musk, Jack Ma, Mark Zuckerberg...

Don't forget that Jack Ma got rejected from KFC before. So the fact that you are working in KFC front office now already shows you got more potential than him okay!

humji kia, u fooling who?

nb need me scold u everyday ah slave? fking pussy to share ur 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship still want step one cannon?

diam diam and come back for abuse can alr la dbs reject x2. pui.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165146)
humji kia, u fooling who?

nb need me scold u everyday ah slave? fking pussy to share ur 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship still want step one cannon?

diam diam and come back for abuse can alr la dbs reject x2. pui.

Hi there! Don't give up on yourself! We believe you can do it!!

Just work very hard and one day you will be like Elon Musk or Jack Ma!

Unregistered 12-04-2021 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165148)
Hi there! Don't give up on yourself! We believe you can do it!!

Just work very hard and one day you will be like Elon Musk or Jack Ma!

you’re right humji kia. earn twice of nus bba slave starting not enough.

need to aim for Elon musk and Jack Ma standard. if not really becomes local uni trash kisiao in private uni forum contemplate rope how?

Unregistered 12-04-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165151)
you’re right humji kia. earn twice of nus bba slave starting not enough.

need to aim for Elon musk and Jack Ma standard. if not really becomes local uni trash kisiao in private uni forum contemplate rope how?

It's okay... I understand it's difficult when you're only earning like borderline 2k after CPF and you need to pay ur parents etc... but this is only starting. Look at elon musk he is worth billions! Just look up to the stars and one day you will be the star