Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 12-04-2021 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165165)
Not the one who’s embarrassed of his credentials, went to NUS for 4 years only to stalk a private uni thread for a year!

Don’t give up, job market may be tough but hey - traineeship may open up to a permanent position for you in the future!

That being said, why not consider a traineeship position?

I think it would bring about great opportunities for you in the future. Plus they don't conduct many many interviews and don't really look at which uni you were from, so wouldn't this great for you?

Unregistered 12-04-2021 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165166)
That being said, why not consider a traineeship position?

I think it would bring about great opportunities for you in the future. Plus they don't conduct many many interviews and don't really look at which uni you were from, so wouldn't this great for you?

Why would I consider a traineeship position when I will be drawing close to 5k starting at a F500 come July LOL

You could really use some guidance. Perhaps you can start by sharing your NUS BBA 2.5k credentials and hopefully some good folks in salary.sg can direct you onto the correct path? :)

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165167)
Why would I consider a traineeship position when I will be drawing close to 5k starting at a F500 come July LOL

You could really use some guidance. Perhaps you can start by sharing your NUS BBA 2.5k credentials and hopefully some good folks in salary.sg can direct you onto the correct path? :)

Yes, that's the dream right, 5k salary at a nice renowned firm.

I'm not against having dreams and goals, but sometimes you need to be in line with reality and not set too high targets you can't achieve, otherwise it will be very demoralizing then you can't achieve it. So something in line with around 2.4k to 2.8k would be more appropriate for you?

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165175)
Yes, that's the dream right, 5k salary at a nice renowned firm.

I'm not against having dreams and goals, but sometimes you need to be in line with reality and not set too high targets you can't achieve, otherwise it will be very demoralizing then you can't achieve it. So something in line with around 2.4k to 2.8k would be more appropriate for you?

Don’t jealous leh. Not my fault you so cui NUS 4 years but come up earn 2.5k :(

Mai step one warrior already la. Quick, share your profile. See your f face abuse you irl more fun. Don’t humji okie, I will buy you nice steak dinner after. Wolfgang puck also can, I like to pity trash like you. Let daddy introduce some spark into your life.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:17 PM

He earning 2.5k? Which post says that? Can quote and show me? I also want to laugh at kumgong kias who would take up 2.5k job regardless whether traineeship or anything else.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165181)
He earning 2.5k? Which post says that? Can quote and show me? I also want to laugh at kumgong kias who would take up 2.5k job regardless whether traineeship or anything else.

Tbh he might not even have any traineeship lobang. After he kena rejected twice by his dream institution (DBS - 3.8k starting), he has been experiencing even more psychotic episodes on this forum 😂

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165181)

You shouldn't say this in this forum. It's a sensitive issue. Lots of SIM UOL grads are getting that salary after graduate.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165192)
You shouldn't say this in this forum. It's a sensitive issue. Lots of SIM UOL grads are getting that salary after graduate.

Don’t lump us together with pathetic NUS BBA trash and dbs rejects leh

Unregistered 12-04-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165192)

Ok for SIM grads to get that what. Since their curriculum is hardly rigorous enough to even be considered a summer programme at any of the legit local Unis. Lol. In fact i feel SIM grads shouldnt be paid any cent more than a typical diploma grad. To enter a diploma programme, one has to score reasonably well in a national exam. To enter SIM? Just need money lol. No money? Too bad. Your poor parents maybe shouldnt have given birth to you if they are gonna be poor all their lives.

Unregistered 12-04-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165178)
Don’t jealous leh. Not my fault you so cui NUS 4 years but come out earn 2.5k :(

Mai step one warrior already la. Quick, share your profile. See your f face abuse you irl more fun. Don’t humji okie, I will buy you nice steak dinner after. Wolfgang puck also can, I like to pity trash like you. Let daddy introduce some spark into your life.

Don’t mention parents la. I’m not the one who went to NUS BBA 4 years come out kena fked by sim grads online leh.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy rubbing it in your face. Don’t stop ever leh humji kia :(