Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 29-05-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171153)
There he is again!

SIM doggy, eternal protector of the SIM trash. Dun talk sh*t about SIMtrash huh, or you will feel the doggy's wrath

Bahahahahaahaha NUS BBA is damn amused and entertained

Again - if he didn't buang his A levels, he would not be lower-than-bacteria, dalit caste subhuman SIM filth. He'd be in NUS

Lai - again - defend your fellow SIMtrash!! :D

Aiyoh abuse fellow SIMtrash, doggy really triggered until cannot take anymore - x7 posts quick quick!! :D

Brudder, I'm only speaking from the heart - your comp sci friend there should have known he was not made for comp sci the moment he buanged his A levels, and quickly resigned himself to a life of delivering grab orders to local uni grads (just like you!) :)

Why cope with your literal toilet paper SIM 'degrees'? Got use meh? Even ITE cert above you leh :(

Lai ! Cum defend your fellow SIMtrash again, doggy! 😂

Unregistered 29-05-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171159)
That’s right, dodge my posts some more. Inferior beings like yourselves should know where you stand in society. Irl see me you better avoid eye contact and stare down at the floor.

Really fking funny leh life. Cb you study 4 years local uni but still have to search for jobs in the wee hours of the morning, meanwhile some cmi 2:2 sim grads that I see are drawing 4k+ in acn. Just kys sua NUS trainee LOL

Remember ah 小狗。Even sim uol 2:2 earning twice your starting, just proceed to jump la scum of the earth.

Waste oxygen. Pui.

Unregistered 29-05-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171186)
Aiyoh abuse fellow SIMtrash, doggy really triggered until cannot take anymore - x7 posts quick quick!!

Brudder, I'm only speaking from the heart - your comp sci friend there should have known he was not made for comp sci the moment he buanged his A levels, and quickly resigned himself to a life of delivering grab orders to local uni grads (just like you!)

Why cope with your literal toilet paper SIM 'degrees'? Got use meh? Even ITE cert above you leh

Lai ! Cum defend your fellow SIMtrash again, doggy!

Bahahahaha bully fellow SIMtrash makes doggy triggered sia 😂😂😂

Eh dis comp sci SIMtrash reminds me of you leh. Buang a levels, still wanna do comp sci. Buang Pathlight finals, still wanna go Cambridge 😂

Good to dream. But at the same time, must dream realistic, no? ;) :D

Lai - cum again! Defend your fellow SIMtrash! 😂

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:00 PM

Ya bro, you desperately job searching for traineeship at 1am to 9am I damn triggered 😂 😂Seriously even fking 2:2 sim grad earning 4k+, why you so kam pua xia suay one HAHAHA

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171194)
Bahahahaha bully fellow SIMtrash makes doggy triggered sia 😂😂😂

Eh dis comp sci SIMtrash reminds me of you leh. Buang a levels, still wanna do comp sci. Buang Pathlight finals, still wanna go Cambridge 😂

Good to dream. But at the same time, must dream realistic, no? ;) :D

Lai - cum again! Defend your fellow SIMtrash! 😂

"m-m-muh 4am"

Yes. Your mother really did sucky sucky until 4am in the morning. Nothing I can do to stop that - she's addicted to that NUS ah boy seed :(

Not my fault lei. If you didn't disgrace the family name by going to SIMtrash Uni, she wouldn't be in this state :(

Lai! Defend! Lmfao 😂

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:18 PM

Simi 4am? Want quote also dunno how to quote really fking autistic. Mai talk disgrace leh, limpei study 3 years private uni earn 5k you study 4 years local uni cannot even find 2.5k traineeship pls LOL

Waiting for what - big 4 and UBS threads calling out to you. Or are you really so loserish until have to join them, that’s why don’t dare to show face there is it? 🤣

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171209)
"m-m-muh 4am"

Yes. Your mother really did sucky sucky until 4am in the morning. Nothing I can do to stop that - she's addicted to that NUS ah boy seed :(

Not my fault lei. If you didn't disgrace the family name by going to SIMtrash Uni, she wouldn't be in this state :(

Lai! Defend! Lmfao 😂

Poor doggy really can't cope with the fact that his dear mother ingests 4L of local uni cum per day :(

"mm-m-muh 4am. m-m-muh 1am job search"

😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171214)
Poor doggy really can't cope with the fact that his dear mother ingests 4L of local uni cum per day :(

😂😂😂😂

you are so sad my dear sir.

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171213)
Simi 4am? Want quote also dunno how to quote really fking autistic. Mai talk disgrace leh, limpei study 3 years private uni earn 5k you study 4 years local uni cannot even find 2.5k traineeship pls LOL

Waiting for what - big 4 and UBS threads calling out to you. Or are you really so loserish until have to join them, that’s why don’t dare to show face there is it? 🤣

Don’t bully ppl

Unregistered 29-05-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171214)

😂😂😂😂

Mate - the cope is completely normal.

How would you feel if you bombed out of Pathlight, had no choice but to enroll in SIM University, and in doing so drove your mother to near suicide? Now she ingests local uni ah boy seed for a living. Between two to four gallons per day :(

No wonder doggy is coping with his \'m-m-mmuh 4am job search" 😂😂😂😂😂