Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 07-04-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164573)
Trying to give you chance lah - see doggy so pitiful, also a bit sad leh :(

Stop avoiding topic leh. Wtf is s://? I know you go to SIM - but even this is a bit dull for SIM standard.

Quick, wanna be my PA anot? x2 your current salary. Your toilet paper degree accepted alr. Just need to work on copy/paste lah doggy - NUS BBA believes in you! Bahahahaha :D

See what I mean? NUS BBA cui till triggered and spam posting.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164575)
See what I mean? NUS BBA cui till triggered and spam posting.

Walao really kena fk until dun dare bring up Harvard/Oxford 😂😂😂

Aiyah liddat also good lah, lower-than-bacteria SIM pond scum needs to know its place - in LSE Clementi / Pathlight School 2.0.

Btw, PA x2 your current salary. Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted - just needa learn how to copy/paste properly, ok doggy :D

Unregistered 08-04-2021 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164566)
Are you in the HF circle? Swiss-Asia is an incubator. A handful of the hedge funds there are top performers in their category. The Jason guy is in FO, not BO operations. Don’t jealous la.

Doubt this jobless NUS grad knows what HF is

Unregistered 09-04-2021 02:19 AM

Just to pay it forward, and keep the content / information relevant to the title of this thread:

I graduated from SIM UOL with 3rd class honours and I genuinely thought it was the end of the world for me.

Things worked out pretty decent for me, in the end. It took some time, but my first job - I drew $3,500 monthly. Not great, but it’s a start. Now I’m approximately 2 years 3 months in the workforce, and my salary is approximately $5,500. Also, not amazing but I think it is a good progresion :)

So for anyone out there who is feeling that things aren’t that good for you, I totally understand, but it really isn’t the end. I think good companies out there are becoming more discerning and they do see that there is no significant correlation between your career success/potential and your grades / where you study.

Long story short, don’t give up because there is definitely a company out there that sees your worth. This isn’t 2010 anymore. Value does not stem purely from grades or school. Good luck, for anyone who is job hunting!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164819)
Just to pay it forward, and keep the content / information relevant to the title of this thread:

I graduated from SIM UOL with 3rd class honours and I genuinely thought it was the end of the world for me.

Things worked out pretty decent for me, in the end. It took some time, but my first job - I drew $3,500 monthly. Not great, but it’s a start. Now I’m approximately 2 years 3 months in the workforce, and my salary is approximately $5,500. Also, not amazing but I think it is a good progresion :)

So for anyone out there who is feeling that things aren’t that good for you, I totally understand, but it really isn’t the end. I think good companies out there are becoming more discerning and they do see that there is no significant correlation between your career success/potential and your grades / where you study.

Long story short, don’t give up because there is definitely a company out there that sees your worth. This isn’t 2010 anymore. Value does not stem purely from grades or school. Good luck, for anyone who is job hunting!

Nice progression !!
i started at 2.8k took 2 years and gotten 4k

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164912)
Nice progression !!
i started at 2.8k took 2 years and gotten 4k

Nice progression! I started at 3.4k and now drawing 8k after 3 years!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164924)
Nice progression! I started at 3.4k and now drawing 8k after 3 years!

Amazing progression! I received only 2.4k at graduation but am now drawing 12k with 20k stock options!

Unregistered 09-04-2021 07:46 PM

lol so many trolls in this thread man

Unregistered 09-04-2021 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164925)
Amazing progression! I received only 2.4k at graduation but am now drawing 12k with 20k stock options!

Walao e SIM grad hen zai. No wonder so hard to get in. More expensive as well.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164936)
Walao e SIM grad hen zai. No wonder so hard to get in. More expensive as well.

im sure he is doing well