Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 17-04-2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165719)
Lol this joke of a local uni grad really dam dense. Want to act like another person but end up spam posting one after another.

Nooooo! Nooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at the same time! Smooth brain refuse to accept!! 😂😂😂😂 Bahahahaha :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165704)
oi humji kia, mai self-reply liao. alr dbs reject x2, 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship, embarrassed ur whole family, machiam slave here.. where do u even want me to begin?

i know u low iq, but its not that complicated actually — either continue to be a humji kia & get abused online by ur sim masters here, or u can share ur embarrassing credentials & get destroyed by me in-person (which is ofc much more entertaining LOL)

rly thanks leh - fr giving me a smth to do while I wait to start my job that remunerates twice ur expected salary despite studying one year less lmaooooo

rmb, don’t rope ah :)

That's a good doggy - never say stop begging for my credentials, right? Keep begging and pleading like the pathetic, filthy, lower-than-bacteria SIM doggy you are :D - makes me hard 😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165704)
oi humji kia, mai self-reply liao. alr dbs reject x2, 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship, embarrassed ur whole family, machiam slave here.. where do u even want me to begin?

i know u low iq, but its not that complicated actually — either continue to be a humji kia & get abused online by ur sim masters here, or u can share ur embarrassing credentials & get destroyed by me in-person (which is ofc much more entertaining LOL)

rly thanks leh - fr giving me a smth to do while I wait to start my job that remunerates twice ur expected salary despite studying one year less lmaooooo

rmb, don’t rope ah :)

That's a damn good doggy - never say stop begging for my credentials, right? Keep begging like the filthy, lower-than-pond-scum SIM trash you are, peasant. Makes me hard :D 😂😂

Quote:

Lol this joke of a local uni grad really dam dense. Want to act like another person but end up spam posting one after another.

Bahahaha nooooo! Noooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at the same time! Smooth brain SIM cannot accept!!

Ahahahahaa keep coping with 'self reply' lah you coping doggy :D 😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165784)
That's a damn good doggy - never say stop begging for my credentials, right? Keep begging like the filthy, lower-than-pond-scum SIM trash you are, peasant. Makes me hard :D 😂😂

Bahahaha nooooo! Noooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at the same time! Smooth brain SIM cannot accept!!

Ahahahahaa keep coping with 'self reply' lah you coping doggy :D 😂😂😂

Bro, only someone who links things using s:// is dumb enough to believe there's only a single local uni grad mogging & abusing him on these boards. It all makes sense tbh 😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165677)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

there’s one fella who’s broken alright.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

crawl back for more abuse la slave

Unregistered 17-04-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

You don’t know he’s NUS BBA 2.5k, Dbs Rejectx2 world champion ah?

Unregistered 17-04-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165785)
Bro, only someone who links things using s:// is dumb enough to believe there's only a single local uni grad mogging & abusing him on these boards. It all makes sense tbh 😂😂😂

Also someone dumb enough to unironically feel proud of going to UOL over RMIT, and subsequently threaten to call police because someone trashed his SIM university on an online forum LOL 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165785)

He's also someone dumb enough:

- to unironically feel proud of going to UOL over RMIT
- call the police because someone trashed his SIM university on an online message board
- to believe he has a chance of entering elite institutions such as Oxbridge and HYPSM even though he can't make it into NUS, or link a website properly :(

The last one is the most sad tbh ngl, I feel sorry for his doggy now that we've put how smooth his brain is in perspective ahahahaahaha 😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 05:20 PM

Don’t self-reply leh Humjiii :( Faster, when you want to get destroyed irl?

#dbsrejectx2 #localunitrash #HYPSMrebrand 😂😂😂

Unregistered 17-04-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 165677)
one year + and counting.

2.5k, nus bba trash. y u so xia suay 1 ah seriously HAHAHA.

rly once a slave, always a slave. year 3, year 4. sem 1, final sem. no diff. mind the gap lah humji kia :)

Cus his final sem just ended and he probably still can’t find traineeship LOL

Unregistered 17-04-2021 06:05 PM

come in here to pruss one