Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 11:59 PM

Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160868)
Fellas, please understand that you’re dealing with a person that went to NUS whom have resorted to stalking a private uni thread; probably gonna kickstart his work life with a 2.5k traineeship as well. In sum, he is someone who shuns the real world and predominantly reside indoors due to feelings of inferiority complex.

As such, “irl” to him is equivalent to that of an open brawl challenge. In fact, anything that reminds him of his sad reality is, as you might have guessed it, hostile and aggressive.

Eh dun change topic leh :(

Cannot even make it into NUS nevermind lah. Right now, I am here to help YOU get into Oxbridge (see you so kelian I pity lah). This is about YOU :D

Aforementioned, Oxbridge standards are **slightly** higher than that of SIM, and require referencing 😂

Since you're clearing having trouble in that aspect, let's work on it, shall we? Post dem linkedin profiles again - remember, Ctrl V+C. Take it slow. NUS BBA believes in u! 😂

Ahahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:48 AM

SIM produces some of the most diverse graduates in Singapore.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 12:57 AM

keep trying harder

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:02 AM

try harder again next time

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:08 AM

Ahahahahaha 😂

Eh brudder, talk about going Oxbridge, cannot even get into local uni. Scrap that, cannot even Ctrl V/C properly :(

How you want your Cambridge tutor to mark your essay if you dun provide any references sia? :(

Lai lah lai lah, mai rage. NUS BBA believes in you & offers his jia you! Take it slow and post dem linkedin profiles - practice makes perfect! 😂😂😂 Baahahahaha :D

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:11 AM

How many people study BBA in Singapore? Never heard any of my friends in my network coming from this course?

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160901)
How many people study BBA in Singapore? Never heard any of my friends in my network coming from this course?

Could be because you are SIM trash.

NUS BBAs would rather not taint their network with such trash - diu lian :D

As SIM trash, your network would consist mainly of hawker cleaners, bangala workers, Pathlight alumni and filipino maid/sex workers. In other words, other SIM trash.

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160898)
Ahahahahaha 😂

Eh brudder, talk about going Oxbridge, cannot even get into local uni. Scrap that, cannot even Ctrl V/C properly :(

How you want your Cambridge tutor to mark your essay if you dun provide any references sia? :(

Lai lah lai lah, mai rage. NUS BBA believes in you & offers his jia you! Take it slow and post dem linkedin profiles - practice makes perfect! 😂😂😂 Baahahahaha :D

You cannot sleep is it? Be more original and stop spamming the same sh*t leh. Getting boring, no more entertainment when visiting this page already...

Unregistered 24-03-2021 01:20 AM

Full time UOL-BSc Business
Bunker Operations Exec
SGD2400
No exp