Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:55 PM

Cry finish already ah? Finally found the courage to crawl back is it? 😂

Humjiiiii :( You study so hard also no use la, still not gonna change the fact that I’m earning twice your starting. If you count opportunity cost (study 1 year more hence work 1 year less + tuition fees), I would be a good 80k ahead of you after just 1 year of work LOL

Quick, what other antics can your inferior brain come up with? I’m here to abuse you 24/7. Just don’t rope ok? :)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162947)
hahaha cb this humji kia fking entertaining ngl lmao

*raise hand*’ until 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship ah? rly pui. machiam retarded.

Don’t like that leh. He was taught to *raise hand* from P1 all the way to now - a grown adult. Proud accomplishment, don’t play play.

If not how to be NUS BBA 2.5k trash?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:08 AM

Why this SIM all of a sudden stop talking about Oxbridge?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162920)
*raises hand*

NTU Comp Sci.

Viewing this thread whilst SIM doggy mother pegging me :D

SMU Law here... she was making the rounds with the law kids last night lol

Wouldn't shutup about how depressed she was seeing other parent's kids make it to local unis and overseas unis, while watching her own utter failure of a son rotting in SIM. Ngl kinda feel bad and wanted to stopped her from sucking, but damn she knows how to work dat tongue! :D 😂😂😂 Ended up coming between her titties :D

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162918)
Smooth brain 10IQ cannot accept or understand there are multiple local uni grads abusing him at the same time, sot liao :D

Just like there are multiple local uni grads and students taking turns with poor SIM doggy mother :(

Nus law here

She was making the rounds with the law kids last night. Wouldnt shutup about how depressing it was watching other kids go to local unis but knowing her own pathetic failure of a son has no choice but to rot in SIM

Ngl felt bad, but damn that woman knows how to work her tongue. Ended coming twice between her boobs 😁😁😅

Unregistered 02-04-2021 01:24 AM

Ive read that that nus ntu smu salary survey is fake cos theres no way to verify them anyway.

Unregistered 02-04-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163527)
Eh why no more mention of Oxbridge? Your mother keep telling me about how much you want to get in 🤣🤣

Lai lai lets focus on your referencing, see someone so sad and pathetic I also pity tbh 😄

Kena fk until asshole bleed alr for spouting Oxbridge nonsense (daily reminder SIM dog brutally rejected by local unis, that's why SIM doggy mah), dun think he dare bring up Oxbridge again liao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 02-04-2021 07:08 PM

Aw Humjiiii :( cry finish already ah?

Prepping for your final sem no use one la, first year of work I’ll still rake in 80k (oppt cost incl.) more than you. Don’t rope k:(

Come, what’s next my slave? What else can your inferior brain come up with my NUS BBA 2.5k Trash? :)

Unregistered 02-04-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163528)
Kena fk until asshole bleed alr for spouting Oxbridge nonsense (daily reminder SIM dog brutally rejected by local unis, that's why SIM doggy mah), dun think he dare bring up Oxbridge again liao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw, why you so poor thing ah? Reply own post until so fast, so obvious. Told you already, abuse until siao cannot take it just leave.

Here are your options slave:

1) Kena abused online by SIM Masters
2) Share your embarrassing credentials and really get destroyed both irl and online
3) Quit - like you should have when you started your education years ago. Go NUS only to earn 2.5k and get mogged here really sibei pathetic :(

Unregistered 03-04-2021 12:31 AM

SIM has given many a chance to stand toe to toe with other SG grads. The future is yours to make