Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163694)
Again, welcome back slave. Done drying your tears?

Pick your poison Humjiii :(

Remember ah - 80k more than you. Lai dog, what else can you come up with? Don’t study alr, it evidently doesn’t work. Still 2.5k NUS BBA slave, it’s your destiny leh. Cannot change de, you’re meant to be a clown from the day you were born :)

humji kia ofc choose option 1. but srsly tho - he study so much also no use, come here try to save face also tio kan, rly damn amusing ngl lol

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Eh really leh, come beg for PA with lower than toilet SIM 'degree', I still can accept (pity lah, some people brain just too smooth to make it to a proper university).

But cannot even CtrlC+V and highlight? I mean, I know SIMs aren't exactly the brightest tool in the shed, but apparently I have not been giving you lot enough credit 😂😂😂

Come lah, since I pity you so much, I rlly want you to get this PA job. x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr - just need to learn to copy/paste bahahahahaha :D

Lai lai, one more time doggy - link me dem linkedin pages. Your dream job is riding on this ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Eh really leh, come beg for PA with lower than toilet SIM 'degree', I still can accept (pity lah, some people brain just too smooth to make it to a proper university).

But cannot even CtrlC+V and highlight? I mean, I know SIMs aren't exactly the brightest tool in the shed, but it seems I have been underestimating you lot 😂😂😂

Come lah, since I pity you so much, I rlly want you to get this PA job. x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr - just need to learn to copy/paste bahahahahaha :D

Lai lai, one more time doggy - link me dem linkedin pages. Your dream job is riding on this ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:13 PM

diam leh. why u avoiding the questions? rly one true humji kia srsly

4 years local/‘proper’ local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

crawl back and let us abuse u la dog. mai rope ah :(

Dong Shi Hui 06-04-2021 12:37 AM

contact me thanks

contact me thanks

[email protected]
6643 6479 / 6354 4078
Block 858 Yishun Avenue 4
#05-95 Singapore 760858

Unregistered 06-04-2021 04:50 PM

How about asking the manager directly?

On this site called Connect - s://.startconnect.co, it was basically like a more efficient forum. I could chat with founders, hrs and managers directly without the pressure of an interview. I could ask for the salary range or state what I was expecting, they would either answer or would ignore me on it...

Unregistered 06-04-2021 04:51 PM

Hi. I\'m a SIM doggy and I want to be put up for adoption.

I have paid almost 50k for my school fees and cannot find a job. I am willing to lick some balls to get paid.

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:00 PM

Hi. I am a SIM UOL graduate.

I feel ashamed about my educational history.

Whenever people ask me where I study, I will say UOL instead of SIM.

But nevermind, who cares about education when job is more important.

I proudly tell everyone I am working as a front office analyst at McDonalds, and also a part time insurance agent at night to pay off my 50k student debt.

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:03 PM

Hi I\'m a UOL graduate.

Would you like to buy insurance? I like to post picture of rolex and car i borrow from my NUS friends to show off my success on Instagram.

Always post positive quotes I take from google every day to make my sad life a little brighter, but that works...

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:07 PM

That’s the spirit! What a good doggo!

Keep posting my dbs reject, 4 years NUS BBA 2.5k trash. Just don’t rope leh :(