Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:40 PM

Sorry to keep harping on about this lah doggy, but when you post something like this I just cannot alr :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159952)
1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

Humjiiii :(

Wa lao eh them SIM exit opportunities! Straight into dumpster after graduation siol 😂 Power lah!

#simexitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Keep it cumming pls :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160098)
Sorry to keep harping on about this lah doggy, but when you post something like this I just cannot alr :D

Wa lao eh them SIM exit opportunities! Straight into dumpster after graduation siol 😂 Power lah!

#simexitopportunities
#growth
#PRESTIGE

Keep it cumming pls :D

Np, I 100% understand why you are upset about it.

Again,

1. Local Bank GA is sh*t tier — even though there are sim grads in the programme.

2. Plenty and I mean plenty of SIM grads have better exit opps than local bank GA programmes. From BBs to Big Tech to Consulting to F500 FLDP.

Quickly share your credentials humjiiii :( Still eagerly waiting to abuse you irl you 2.5k piece of nus bba trash :)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160100)

Again,

1. Local Bank GA is sh*t tier — even though there are sim grads in the programme.

2. Plenty and I mean plenty of SIM grads have better exit opps than local bank GA programmes. From BBs to Big Tech to Consulting to F500 FLDP.

Quickly share your credentials humjiiii :( Still eagerly waiting to abuse you irl you 2.5k piece of nus bba trash :)

Totally agreed. UOL grad here. The moment I showed Elon Musk my 3rd class honors B&F degree he immediately handed over control of Tesla to me 😂

Quote:

1. You are nowhere near a GA in DBS (even though there are several SIM-UOL grads in the programme).

2. As cringey as it sounds, “top local bank” GA simply can’t measure up to the pay/prestige/growth and exit opportunities at where some sim grads are currently at (myself included). So really, 😂.

SIM power lah! So PRESTIGE and GROWTH! 😂😂😂😂

#simexitopportunities
#PRESTIGE
#growth

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160100)

Again,

And no - I'd rather not network with filthy, lower than bacteria SIM pond-scum.

Keep begging for my credentials like the lowly peasant you are, though :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:50 PM

There’s no need to go full on crazy.

There, there. 2.5k/3.8k is still pretty decent for your standards.

Humjiiii :( Really damn pathetic LOL

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160104)
And no - I'd rather not network with filthy, lower than bacteria SIM pond-scum.

Keep begging for my credentials like the lowly peasant you are, though :D

“Abuse” = “Network” 😂

Have you been mistaking abuse thrown at you for networking? Is that the reason why you are in a 4 years local uni biz programme only to come here to cry?

2.5k, psshhh

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160105)
There’s no need to go full on crazy.

There, there. 2.5k/3.8k is still pretty decent for your standards.

Humjiiii :( Really damn pathetic LOL

Ok lah, cannot take abuse just say. I will tone it down so you dont kill yourself :(

Quote:

Wah sei upz lah! Straight into LSE Clementi dumpster chute after graduation! SIM Power, exit opportunities, growth and PRESTIGE! 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160107)
“Abuse” = “Network” 😂

Have you been mistaking abuse thrown at you for networking? Is that the reason why you are in a 4 years local uni biz programme only to come here to cry?

2.5k, psshhh

Oi, dun kill yourself.

If cannot take just say, I will tone down the abuse :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160108)
Ok lah, cannot take abuse just say. I will tone it down so you dont kill yourself :(

Wah sei upz lah! Straight into LSE Clementi dumpster chute after graduation! SIM Power, exit opportunities, growth and PRESTIGE! 😂

Oh no, you are abusing me?

Gee, keyboard warrior. Calm down alright, I won’t call you out and wave my pay check (200% of yours) in your face 😂 Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160109)
Oi, dun kill yourself.

If cannot take just say, I will tone down the abuse :D

Tell you how many times liao — if YOU cannot take it, YOU want to kill yourself, just go ahead LOL

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Calm down la humjiiii :(