Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157081)
3-4k is **** bro. I graduated last year and making at least 2.5x that in a FO BB. And you? 2nd upper plebeian who had your parents pay for your education, yet have the impudence to come on an anonymous forum to one-up others looking for actual information. You deserve to be stuck in your backoffice job with no mobility for life. What a clown.

Same bro

I graduated from SIM UOL last year, now working in government stat board for 10k per month.

😂

Unregistered 25-02-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157081)
3-4k is **** bro. I graduated last year and making at least 2.5x that in a FO BB. And you? 2nd upper plebeian who had your parents pay for your education, yet have the impudence to come on an anonymous forum to one-up others looking for actual information. You deserve to be stuck in your backoffice job with no mobility for life. What a clown.

Wah, 4k salary (no specifics necessary) transform into 2.5x 2-3k. Impressive sia.

😂

Unregistered 25-02-2021 02:56 PM

Just ignore him. Same guy has been trolling this thread for very long already.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157084)

Yup SIM trash, keep telling yourself that there's only 1 guy on the interwebs looking down on you pathetic folk.

I suppose it's how you always manage to convince yourselves that you're degree is actually worth something.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157084)

Brudder, google how many students there are in NUS, NTU and SMU. Fk, throw SUSS, SIT, SUTD in there too. Add it all up.

That's how many people think you are the most pathetic form of lowlife on this island. Most local students won't say it because they are trying to be nice, but trust me, deep down that's what they truly believe.

Also not our fault. We really can't help it lah. In such a rat-race of a country, it's only human nature to compare ourselves to the lower rung of society, and subsequently derive joy from doing so :)

Unregistered 25-02-2021 03:58 PM

When you are at the bottom of the bellcurve and have to extend the bellcurve outside your own cohort to make yourself feel better. Life of a B student. Never heard of FCH having such problems.. they’re too busy out there getting stuff done.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 03:59 PM

Your 2nd lower is as good as a toilet paper in my eyes. Poor low CAP wannabes.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157091)
Your 2nd lower is as good as a toilet paper in my eyes. Poor low CAP wannabes.

And yet, 2nd lower degree from local business school still outranks First Class UOL degree... the disparity in brand name is just too large, you see :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 25-02-2021 04:30 PM

LOL this local uni low life really damn shag. Been around this forum since last year but still cannot find any form of vindication.

Unregistered 25-02-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157094)
LOL this local uni low life really damn shag. Been around this forum since last year but still cannot find any form of vindication.

Answer question doggy.

Your son can go NUS. You convince him go SIM instead?