Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 12-12-2019 01:58 PM

just sharing my UNSUCCESSFUL application here for those who are interested:

CME application:

19 nov - applied on Careers@Gov
26 nov - received an email for interview @ PA HQ @ King George's Avenue
3 dec - 1st round interview with panel of 5 interviewers @ PA HQ KGA
5 dec - final round interview with panel of 3 interviewers @ actual hiring community centre
10 dec - learnt that i was not selected for the vacancy

hope above info helps.

Unregistered 17-12-2019 10:16 AM

my experience thus far

I have been in limbo ever since the 2nd interview at the actual CC.
the HR personnel in charge of me has been overseas for awhile and I do not know the outcome. Please advise

Unregistered 17-12-2019 11:29 AM

Hi I am new here

Unregistered 17-12-2019 11:30 AM

Hi all I just got an interview date as a Rc manager position. May I know what is the salary rage?

Unregistered 17-12-2019 11:32 AM

Rc manager salary

Hi I just got an interview as a Rc manager may I know what is the salary range?

Unregistered 17-12-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127249)
I have been in limbo ever since the 2nd interview at the actual CC.
the HR personnel in charge of me has been overseas for awhile and I do not know the outcome. Please advise

i am the poster above u. i'd like to think that the hiring procedures for CM are similar to CME.

during your 2nd interview, were u interviewed by 2 DCDs and 1 CD (Constituency Director)? if yes, u should have asked them what's the deadline for informing the selected candidate. i asked them this question and was given a deadline, and that's how i knew i wasn't chosen. my rejection status in C@G wasn't updated too.

tbh, passing the interview n test @ PA HQ KGA is easy n straightforward. the difficult part comes when they refer u to the nearest hiring CC near your house. they also asked me some questions which i feel some applicants may feel offended.

Unregistered 20-12-2019 12:34 PM

Hi i went for the interview @ HQ for CM position on Monday. Haven’t heard from them since, seeing that some of you got called up for 2nd round on the same day, i can assume that i wasn’t selected?

Unregistered 20-12-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127267)
i am the poster above u. i'd like to think that the hiring procedures for CM are similar to CME.

during your 2nd interview, were u interviewed by 2 DCDs and 1 CD (Constituency Director)? if yes, u should have asked them what's the deadline for informing the selected candidate.

In my "second interview" i was interviewed by the CC manager and the CD.( 2 person) There were no questions too; only the responsibilities of the job as well as the committee I would be looking after. I made a phone call and wrote into PA as well, and received an automated reply that the HR staff was out of town. The staff that handled my call told me to wait as well. A week have passed since said phone call and 2 weeks have passed since automated email so i'm rly puzzled what i should do next

Incidentally, I would like to know how were u informed to head down to a CC for the second interview.

Unregistered 21-12-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127381)
In my "second interview" i was interviewed by the CC manager and the CD.( 2 person) There were no questions too; only the responsibilities of the job as well as the committee I would be looking after. I made a phone call and wrote into PA as well, and received an automated reply that the HR staff was out of town. The staff that handled my call told me to wait as well. A week have passed since said phone call and 2 weeks have passed since automated email so i'm rly puzzled what i should do next

Incidentally, I would like to know how were u informed to head down to a CC for the second interview.

the CD of the CC called me for the final round of interview.

my 1st and final round of interview was within 1 week.

Unregistered 07-01-2020 10:32 PM

Anybody went for interview on dec and received an update? Not sure if i should email HR to check on the status