Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 19-12-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60231)
if you did not receive any rejection letter from them, then you're most probably selected. you should be called up soon!

so they're still in the business of actually sending out rejection letters...

from my experience looking for jobs for the past 2 years or so, 4 out of 5 employer or even more will simply not contact you if not selected after interview.

Unregistered 12 22-12-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60231)
if you did not receive any rejection letter from them, then you're most probably selected. you should be called up soon!

thanks, i'm really hoping to receive news from PA soon ... it's been almost 3 weeks :(

i take it as it's e holiday season and most people are on leave .. most likely have to wait till early jan for e outcome ;(

Unregistered 22-12-2014 05:01 PM

don't expect a classy downtown office at hq or even in your cc. You gonna have to be a very 'people' and grassroot-y kind of person to excel in this role. Expect to become overly embroiled in neighbourly disputes which on the surface have completely nothing to do with you.

Remember the crazy neighbours along Everitt Road? Expect to handle things like this on a weekly and monthly basis.

Unregistered 22-12-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60345)
don't expect a classy downtown office at hq or even in your cc. You gonna have to be a very 'people' and grassroot-y kind of person to excel in this role. Expect to become overly embroiled in neighbourly disputes which on the surface have completely nothing to do with you.

Remember the crazy neighbours along Everitt Road? Expect to handle things like this on a weekly and monthly basis.

you sound bitter. are you still working there?

Unregistered 31-12-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60230)
any idea how the shift roster is like? any transport allowance for shifts until 10pm?

Hi, I am the poster which you quoted. Shift wise is depedent on the cc you are being attached to. My friend was lucky in which they have a big team thus shift wise he would still at least have weekend off. However not all places are the same, just be prepared to work at least one your weekends. Allowance wise, theres this hardship allowance on top your base pay, which is quite signigicant. Yeah as what other person has mentioned, it all depends o your cc beong posted to. If you have the cc which a key minister is in charged, things might move faster amd if unlucky, being posted to a low profile mp, expect to do all the grant work as grassroots volunteers have no incentive to wayang and taichi the work to cm. my friend even have to help set up tables and chairs for events as the volunteers are scarce and this is durong your off days.

About how long the response, my friend has was for 3weeks to a month before getting a response to go down. Best of luck to you

Unregistered 14-01-2015 06:18 PM

Went for interview recently. Anyone went too?

Wonder when they will notify me of the interview outcome.

I understand that there are CM (Wellness), CM(Cultural and Arts) and perhaps general CM? Correct me if i am wrong.

Anyone knows whats the difference in the job scope?

Unregistered 23-01-2015 01:35 PM

so what's the salary, increment and total bonus minus 13th month like on average?

Unregistered 12-03-2015 02:06 PM

CM

Went to the interview on Monday noon. I'm waiting patttttientttttly for the outcome.

Unregistered 14-04-2015 05:50 PM

Anyone went for the CM interview recently?

Hello people,

Just wondering if anyone had went for the interview recently and how's the turn out?

I attended the interview this morning and was told that they would inform us the outcome within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Seems like they're on a hiring spree recently.

Hope to hear interesting stories about your interviews if you had went!

:)

Unregistered 14-04-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 63995)
Went to the interview on Monday noon. I'm waiting patttttientttttly for the outcome.

have your received news on your outcome? :)