Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 14-04-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65449)
Hello people,

Just wondering if anyone had went for the interview recently and how's the turn out?

I attended the interview this morning and was told that they would inform us the outcome within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Seems like they're on a hiring spree recently.

Hope to hear interesting stories about your interviews if you had went!

:)

I got an offer last week but probably rejecting it cos of all the negative reviews I heard, both from first-hand accounts as well as here...

Unregistered 15-04-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65470)
I got an offer last week but probably rejecting it cos of all the negative reviews I heard, both from first-hand accounts as well as here...

may i ask when did you go for the interview and how long did they take to inform you that you've been selected?

DCM 16-04-2015 03:02 PM

It is not hard to enter PA.

Just that they need more time to cleared all your pre-employment formalities.

Estimate waiting time should be within weeks, depend on the numbers of public holidays it falls on.

Do feel free to drop them a courtesy email to checks on the status, if you are unsure on the status.

Good luck!

Unregistered 23-04-2015 06:13 PM

Has anyone who went for the interview recently received any offer from PA already?

Am wondering how long more this is gonna take as I'm currently putting an offer on hold because I was hoping to know the outcome from PA before deciding. :(

Unregistered 26-04-2015 10:17 AM

I went, there are more than 5 people in the panel. About 15 mins given to each interviewee.....not sure got chance a not. Saw quite a number of people outside the interview room.

Unregistered 26-04-2015 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65968)
I went, there are more than 5 people in the panel. About 15 mins given to each interviewee.....not sure got chance a not. Saw quite a number of people outside the interview room.

Yes, I got the offer, Can anyone advise me whether to accept or not? The HR is offering me 3k. Btw, I am a have only a SIM deg and 1 yr of working exp in SMC paying mi only 2.6k and i see no future working there.

Unregistered 26-04-2015 02:34 PM

When did you attend the interview and how long did you wait for them to call?

Unregistered 27-04-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 65983)
When did you attend the interview and how long did you wait for them to call?

I attended the interview 13th of May. They called me within a week. They asked me to go down to meet with the HR to discuss my remuneration package. I was offered 3k, I was initially pleased. However, after reading the replies from this forum thread, I was undecided whether I wanted to take up this job. Is 3k considered low a a SIM grad with 1 yr of exp, and considering stat board should have pay me better? I felt that PA is trying to low-ball me?

Currently working as a event manager in a SMCs that pay me only 2.6k per mth with no bonus at all (not even 13-mth).

Unregistered 27-04-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66000)
I attended the interview 13th of April. They called me within a week. They asked me to go down to meet with the HR to discuss my remuneration package. I was offered 3k, I was initially pleased. However, after reading the replies from this forum thread, I was undecided whether I wanted to take up this job. Is 3k considered low a a SIM grad with 1 yr of exp, and considering stat board should have pay me better? I felt that PA is trying to low-ball me?

Currently working as a event manager in a SMCs that pay me only 2.6k per mth with no bonus at all (not even 13-mth).

Edited for typo.

Unregistered 27-04-2015 11:45 AM

Within a week is considered very fast....for the pay wise, think only you can judge.....