Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 10-08-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54431)
Hi may I know what are some of the qns that the interviewers will ask during the interview for those who had been through them? thanks in advance! :)

Hi.. U got called up for interview for Constituency Manager position? My status states shortlisted but I did not receive any calls. :(

Unregistered 10-08-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54431)
Hi may I know what are some of the qns that the interviewers will ask during the interview for those who had been through them? thanks in advance! :)

Hi, which position within PA are u enquiring on? Constituency Manager or?

Unregistered 11-08-2014 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54462)
Hi.. U got called up for interview for Constituency Manager position? My status states shortlisted but I did not receive any calls. :(

maybe you should call them up or just email the HR to check. they might have forgotten to follow up with you.

Unregistered 11-08-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54502)
maybe you should call them up or just email the HR to check. they might have forgotten to follow up with you.

If they forgot to follow up with me, it's rather unprofessional of them. I don't know if calling them would make me seem too desperate.

Unregistered 11-08-2014 03:40 PM

If you have no care for your freedom or any sort of 'life' as most people call it, please, kindly join as CM. You will know every piece of **** you do, is underpaid although the salary+allowance is attractive. Lol, feel free guys, join me in hell. Good luck, and i'll see you soon.

Unregistered 11-08-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54466)
Hi, which position within PA are u enquiring on? Constituency Manager or?

CM :) and i understand there is a written test. Anyone cares to share what are some of the qns in the test? thanks!

Unregistered 11-08-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54462)

hi yes, i got called up

Unregistered 11-08-2014 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54517)
hi yes, i got called up

Hi.. May I know when u applied for the CM position? As in when was the closing date of the job advertisement? And when were u called up?

Unregistered 11-08-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54521)
Hi.. May I know when u applied for the CM position? As in when was the closing date of the job advertisement? And when were u called up?

hi, I cant rmb when but i think i applied like couple of mths ago. i was called up last week . maybe they are still contacting more candidates.

Unregistered 11-08-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 54525)
hi, I cant rmb when but i think i applied like couple of mths ago. i was called up last week . maybe they are still contacting more candidates.

I see... So means they call u roughly few months after u sent in ur resume ah?