Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 27-07-2015 10:23 PM

CM interview

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70626)
anyone going for CM position interview this thu, 30 Jul in the morning?

Hey friend, do u recall when did u send in ur application ?

Unregistered 28-07-2015 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70636)
hahah good luck to the both of us yea! lets update each other here if we get any news! wl they still say will send rejection letter within two weeks sigh ):

Hahaha yes good luck to you too! Will keep you updated! Hopefully they will get back by this week. :)

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70640)
Hahaha yes good luck to you too! Will keep you updated! Hopefully they will get back by this week. :)

Hey! they called me this morning! offered alrdy haha and i am taking it up. think they needed time to clear with the CC you will be posted to hence the delay.

Unregistered 29-07-2015 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70706)
Hey! they called me this morning! offered alrdy haha and i am taking it up. think they needed time to clear with the CC you will be posted to hence the delay.

They called me this morning too! I'm taking it up too. Is the CC near your house? Hahaha anyway all the best for your new job! :)

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70741)
They called me this morning too! I'm taking it up too. Is the CC near your house? Hahaha anyway all the best for your new job! :)

Quite near! I stay in simei and I got posted to pasir ris! How about u? When is your first day of work!

Unregistered 29-07-2015 11:53 PM

Congrats to u guys! Mind sharing on how long does the hiring process takes ?
Waiting for interview after applying and confirmation etc ? Thanks! 😁

Unregistered 30-07-2015 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70761)

hmm i forgot when i applied but i think it takes less than a month? it took them about 2.5 weeks for them to get back to me after the interview (: quite a long process

Unregistered 30-07-2015 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70758)
Quite near! I stay in simei and I got posted to pasir ris! How about u? When is your first day of work!

I'm staying at Serangoon, got posted to Punggol! Hahah not too bad! End of Aug. You?

Unregistered 30-07-2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70761)

My interview was scheduled about a week after I submitted the application. Waited 2 weeks after the interview to receive acceptance call. Hope this helps :)

Unregistered 30-07-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 70766)
I'm staying at Serangoon, got posted to Punggol! Hahah not too bad! End of Aug. You?

17th Aug! Haha quite fast. Eh do you know if we need to go through any medical check up before we start?