Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Constituency Manager (People Association) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1466-constituency-manager-people-association.html)

Unregistered 27-12-2021 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194217)
I am currently in a role at pa hq. It comes with a standard 3 year contract, following which I can be emplaced in a permanent role if my bosses are happy with my work.

For those who have been emplaced, what happens after? Is there a change to salary or pal level upon emplacement?

I'd like to know too.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146364)
Im the previous poster above who is a grassroots leader. DCD earn around $7k to $9k if i remember correctly.

It depends la. U prolly wont get retrenched but u wont advance from CM if there is no vacancy. I do know of some incompetent CMEs kena managed out.

That said the amount of useless wayang u are subjected to is crazy. U have to have the same positive mindset as insurance agents and salespple cos of some v demanding residents that u cant just turn away. Then u do the bidding of the ministers and the advisors. Then giving out masks packing stuff etc oso u do.

I see the CMs, CMEs, dcd n cd in my area my heart goes out to them. Work inconsistent hrs, long hrs. They are really positive n upbeat pple. Usually pretty young too.

My CO currently works as DCD in one of the CC. Agreed the salary for DCD is around there as stated above incl the field allowance of about $1500 but the job responsibility is quite tedious and it also depends on which area e.g northeast/southeast etc u work for.
Those area with higher KPI will definitely be more hectic for u. Anyway job progression e.g. from CM to DCD/CD etc depends on your capabilities and vacancies available. Job requires you to be patience as well as being passionate in dealing with public & grassroots volunteers attitudes from all walks of life. Its a norm working in PA CC if u have to work during ungodly hours or hold event during weekends be it whatever post u're holding.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196307)
My CO currently works as DCD in one of the CC. Agreed the salary for DCD is around there as stated above incl the field allowance of about $1500 but the job responsibility is quite tedious and it also depends on which area e.g northeast/southeast etc u work for.
Those area with higher KPI will definitely be more hectic for u. Anyway job progression e.g. from CM to DCD/CD etc depends on your capabilities and vacancies available. Job requires you to be patience as well as being passionate in dealing with public & grassroots volunteers attitudes from all walks of life. Its a norm working in PA CC if u have to work during ungodly hours or hold event during weekends be it whatever post u're holding.

A few chio uni mates I know newly graduated from uni joined as CMs and within 1 year they look so much older and haggard. long works have taken a toll on them vastly.

Unregistered 04-01-2022 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 196320)
A few chio uni mates I know newly graduated from uni joined as CMs and within 1 year they look so much older and haggard. long works have taken a toll on them vastly.

Probably got pumped full tank by all the tiko uncles.

If they were smart they would capitalise on their looks and just go do something sales related.

Unregistered 23-01-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 194217)
I am currently in a role at pa hq. It comes with a standard 3 year contract, following which I can be emplaced in a permanent role if my bosses are happy with my work.

For those who have been emplaced, what happens after? Is there a change to salary or pal level upon emplacement?

nothing. used to have some $$ upon emplacement, but heard its removed alr few yrs back. as usual if u wan promotion still need to apply out or look for opportunities on PA Champs.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 08:19 PM

wah, my friend from pa damn steady got into the "beyond talent" program last year. that one got extra $$$ one onot? i notice he suddenly yaya papaya after that and buy a lot of things.

Unregistered 16-03-2022 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 208507)
wah, my friend from pa damn steady got into the "beyond talent" program last year. that one got extra $$$ one onot? i notice he suddenly yaya papaya after that and buy a lot of things.

lol sure bo, your friend got loser mindset siah

Unregistered 28-03-2022 12:19 AM

Everyone happy with their increment and performance bonus this year? Not happy, no need scare, ah gong still loves you.

Unregistered 16-09-2022 07:07 PM

Hi guys, anyone applied for CM post end-Aug and received offer already?

Unregistered 17-09-2022 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230462)
Hi guys, anyone applied for CM post end-Aug and received offer already?

I went for my interview yesterday. Any idea if there will be 2 rounds of interview?