Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 14-08-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180062)
Oh so the recorded video interview isnt automated? Cos i thought if u pass the numerical test and cultural appraisal u will automatically get the email for the recorded video interview. Not sure tbh

It's not automated, have to wait for it

Unregistered 14-08-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180062)
Oh so the recorded video interview isnt automated? Cos i thought if u pass the numerical test and cultural appraisal u will automatically get the email for the recorded video interview. Not sure tbh

to be honest im not really sure too, but i am also waiting for the next round :)all the best to you!

Unregistered 14-08-2021 12:25 PM

hi all any change to the salary for this prog?

Unregistered 14-08-2021 01:18 PM

does anyone know for the gtp, do they take in students by batches or usually all selected candidates will join together in July?

Unregistered 14-08-2021 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180079)
hi all any change to the salary for this prog?

for the SUPER Trainee program, there are no changes to the salary scheme.

Unregistered 14-08-2021 07:54 PM

Aiyo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179460)
s://.linkedin.com/in/branzann-chia-521744136/
s://.linkedin.com/in/andreleejx/
s://.linkedin.com/in/justin-goh-622a6bb2/
s://.linkedin.com/in/russell-teh/
s://.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-martono-59aa04133/
s://.linkedin.com/in/imantaleb/

guess they are probably earning more than you now? stop being so shortsighted

I'm from SUPER 2021, nicholas and iman are in my batch, the rest idk. I doing BO, no linkedin kind of guy. Imo whatever title they wanna put on their profile to step, up to them.

But wa i tell you, everytime we have those online cohort training, these 2 ppl never turn on camera, no talk, no contribution one. But then hor when the IB head appear, waaaaaa they suddenly come on ask so many complex qns even i also dont understand.

I mean maybe they really good la, but then walao so far the whole programme they like 0 effort/enthusiasm kind, only wait to wayang to their boss, i see liao also abit buay tahan....

Unregistered 14-08-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180104)
I'm from SUPER 2021, nicholas and iman are in my batch, the rest idk. I doing BO, no linkedin kind of guy. Imo whatever title they wanna put on their profile to step, up to them.

But wa i tell you, everytime we have those online cohort training, these 2 ppl never turn on camera, no talk, no contribution one. But then hor when the IB head appear, waaaaaa they suddenly come on ask so many complex qns even i also dont understand.

I mean maybe they really good la, but then walao so far the whole programme they like 0 effort/enthusiasm kind, only wait to wayang to their boss, i see liao also abit buay tahan....

Investment Banking at UBS. 2.5k salary.

RIP to all the legit IB Analysts / GWM analysts at UBS. Lmao.

Unregistered 15-08-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180023)
Lol what is your division? Donít tell me youíre from the HR...

No I am not in HR/back office function.

Unregistered 15-08-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180104)
I'm from SUPER 2021, nicholas and iman are in my batch, the rest idk. I doing BO, no linkedin kind of guy. Imo whatever title they wanna put on their profile to step, up to them.

But wa i tell you, everytime we have those online cohort training, these 2 ppl never turn on camera, no talk, no contribution one. But then hor when the IB head appear, waaaaaa they suddenly come on ask so many complex qns even i also dont understand.

I mean maybe they really good la, but then walao so far the whole programme they like 0 effort/enthusiasm kind, only wait to wayang to their boss, i see liao also abit buay tahan....

Donít lie lah you daft cunt! Iman is not in SUPER2021

Unregistered 15-08-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180155)
Donít lie lah you daft cunt! Iman is not in SUPER2021

SGUT defending SGUT, whats new?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2