Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 11-08-2021 07:31 PM

To the new batch of SGUT, how has the past month been? Do you all get to see all the toxic and egoistic full-timers?

Unregistered 11-08-2021 08:40 PM

Yes. Distaste shown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158820)
For those looking to apply this year, I'd say dont't bother. Chances of converting into a full time role is almost 0. Majority of you aren't going to get licensed so will likely be relegated to worthless tasks like generating reports and data entry. Salary is also low too.

Granted the people are nice but there is a general distaste for the program by existing trainees and even their full time employees. If you want to be low cost labor for a year, then maybe this is for you

Source: am going through it now.

Unregistered 11-08-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179897)
Yes. Distaste shown.

I’m asking the new trainees, not you. Don’t be an an idiot by quoting another post. Already read it

Unregistered 12-08-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179903)
I’m asking the new trainees, not you. Don’t be an an idiot by quoting another post. Already read it

I am a new trainee echoing the posts by my seniors. Don’t call me idiot leh, already got same treatment in UBS liao

Unregistered 12-08-2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179765)
Which draught beer is the best after work guys

Any beer is good except for the UBS SUPER Beer. It's bottom of the barrel and has a high sodium content due to the salty tears left by trainees

Unregistered 13-08-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179892)
To the new batch of SGUT, how has the past month been? Do you all get to see all the toxic and egoistic full-timers?

It really depends on the division that you are in.
So far my team has been great and everyone else in the division. Hierarchy is really flat here and they place great emphasis on collaboration

Unregistered 13-08-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180007)
It really depends on the division that you are in.
So far my team has been great and everyone else in the division. Hierarchy is really flat here and they place great emphasis on collaboration

Lol what is your division? Don’t tell me you’re from the HR...

Unregistered 13-08-2021 07:01 PM

Anyone applied for the GTP 2022 Programme and did the online recorded interview alr?

Unregistered 13-08-2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180040)
Anyone applied for the GTP 2022 Programme and did the online recorded interview alr?

what did you apply to? given that the application has just open for gtp, i dont think replies are that quick.

Unregistered 14-08-2021 01:03 AM

Oh so the recorded video interview isnt automated? Cos i thought if u pass the numerical test and cultural appraisal u will automatically get the email for the recorded video interview. Not sure tbh