Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UBS Financial Services Industry Academy (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12967-ubs-financial-services-industry-academy.html)

Unregistered 25-08-2021 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181165)
u shld stay on.. can become a satki ivmt banker!!

2.5k BB IBD HUAT AH!!!!!

Unregistered 25-08-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181143)
am a recent SUPER in ibd, you get some real work but it's quite sian to be earning a fraction of FT pay esp with the recent salary bump..heard most of the prev batch last year got offered FT around half year mark tho. So yes, conversion is possible but not sure if it will be the same for this year. Not sure if I should wait it out or just start applying outside

Most prev batch become full time IBD? Please quote your sources and provide evidence. Like that the all the undergrads should just stop hustling. Chill in uni take 2.5k traineeship after 6months high chance can get 5 digits per month rofl.

Unregistered 25-08-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181213)
Most prev batch become full time IBD? Please quote your sources and provide evidence. Like that the all the undergrads should just stop hustling. Chill in uni take 2.5k traineeship after 6months high chance can get 5 digits per month rofl.

Bullshit spotted

Unregistered 26-08-2021 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181226)
Bullshit spotted

if he is bullshit then u r horseshit

Unregistered 26-08-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181143)
am a recent SUPER in ibd, you get some real work but it's quite sian to be earning a fraction of FT pay esp with the recent salary bump..heard most of the prev batch last year got offered FT around half year mark tho. So yes, conversion is possible but not sure if it will be the same for this year. Not sure if I should wait it out or just start applying outside

If you're upset about the pay along with not getting the conversion, you're the fool.

Unregistered 09-09-2021 12:31 AM

Got offered conversion today. $10.5k salary in IB. But I rejected.

Unregistered 09-09-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182457)
Got offered conversion today. $10.5k salary in IB. But I rejected.

Donít even need to have IQ to know this is fake. Enjoy 2.5k :)

Unregistered 12-09-2021 08:57 PM

hello! has anyone gotten a reply for the graduate talent program 2022 onto the interview rounds?

Unregistered 12-09-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182827)
hello! has anyone gotten a reply for the graduate talent program 2022 onto the interview rounds?

Did you do the automated video interview already?

Unregistered 13-09-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182830)
Did you do the automated video interview already?

nope not yet. but im not sure if my role requires the automated video interview :O they mentioned only several roles would require that :)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2