Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 26-05-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170708)
I am going to graduate with a Third Class Honours in Electrical Engineering. This is my only offer so far. Other applications I made have either not gotten back for a long time or are in the application process(not even interview), should I just take it and see where it goes, or declide and keep finding despite no guarantee of offer?

EEE has no future

Unregistered 27-05-2021 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170765)
EEE has no future

It's not so much about what you study but how capable you are as an individual. Not all who study medicine make it as a doctor either.

Unregistered 27-05-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

EEE has no future

Definitely no future, have to wonder why such a major(actually, maybe make that all engineering majors) is even offered by universities.

Hold on, what was this about the electronics sector performing economically well last year? Foreign talent and lopsided trade deals helped to prop that sector up?

Unregistered 29-05-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170686)
Not really, it is a 2 years programme, and if you work in other big tech (fb 0 yoe base 7k), after 2 years you will get promoted too, with even higher salary. Or you can hop to other big tech with 2 yoe, you can start as 1 tier higher, which is also high pay.

Honestly bank sucks, its for people with no ambition and want to live a retired life.

well not everyone can make it to faang anyways

Unregistered 29-05-2021 11:54 PM

Quote:

EEE has no future

exactly, so just take the dbs offer.

Unregistered 30-05-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170708)
I am going to graduate with a Third Class Honours in Electrical Engineering. This is my only offer so far. Other applications I made have either not gotten back for a long time or are in the application process(not even interview), should I just take it and see where it goes, or declide and keep finding despite no guarantee of offer?

Rofl triple E degree AND u gotten a 3rd class? Really bottom of the barrel. Im surprised any firm would want you.

Unregistered 30-05-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171327)
Rofl triple E degree AND u gotten a 3rd class? Really bottom of the barrel. Im surprised any firm would want you.

Yes, so just take the dbs offer, super unlikely for u to find 5k offer elsewhere

Unregistered 30-05-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171366)
Yes, so just take the dbs offer, super unlikely for u to find 5k offer elsewhere

let alone 3.8k that whoever mentioned :)

Thangtvn96 01-06-2021 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171366)

Hey if you are looking for a job but haven't landed one yet. Would love to recommend you drop your CV with us HERE. We'll keep an active lookout of employers that want to hire talent like yourself. When there’s a suitable fit, we can recommend your CV to companies you’re interested in. That will fast-track you past the HR filters & straight to the interviews.

Even you’re not currently searching for jobs, it's always good to keep a lookout for what's in the market and to know your worth in the market.

https://imgur.com/PZgz80A

Unregistered 02-06-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thangtvn96 (Post 171736)
Hey if you are looking for a job but haven't landed one yet. Would love to recommend you drop your CV with us [URL="s://talenttribe.asia/job-search-singapore"]HERE[/. We'll keep an active lookout of employers that want to hire talent like yourself. When there’s a suitable fit, we can recommend your CV to companies you’re interested in. That will fast-track you past the HR filters & straight to the interviews.

Even you’re not currently searching for jobs, it's always good to keep a lookout for what's in the market and to know your worth in the market.

[s://imgur.com/PZgz80A[/

ok noted, tks