Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 02-06-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thangtvn96 (Post 171736)
Hey if you are looking for a job but haven't landed one yet. Would love to recommend you drop your CV with us [URL="s://talenttribe.asia/job-search-singapore"]HERE[/. We'll keep an active lookout of employers that want to hire talent like yourself. When there’s a suitable fit, we can recommend your CV to companies you’re interested in. That will fast-track you past the HR filters & straight to the interviews.

Even you’re not currently searching for jobs, it's always good to keep a lookout for what's in the market and to know your worth in the market.

[s://imgur.com/PZgz80A[/

Hi sharon zehzeh

Unregistered 04-06-2021 01:37 AM

What's the catch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thangtvn96 (Post 171736)
Hey if you are looking for a job but haven't landed one yet. Would love to recommend you drop your CV with us [URL="s://talenttribe.asia/job-search-singapore"]HERE[/. We'll keep an active lookout of employers that want to hire talent like yourself. When there’s a suitable fit, we can recommend your CV to companies you’re interested in. That will fast-track you past the HR filters & straight to the interviews.

Even you’re not currently searching for jobs, it's always good to keep a lookout for what's in the market and to know your worth in the market.

Got until so good where the resume is sent right to the reporting manager? How often does that happen? What does the applicant need to do to actually get to that point? Not like any jepalang resume will get that response.

Not that I want to doubt, but if this platform can really be of assistance, please showcase your success stories. Depending on how my first half-year/year/two years go I might consider using it.

Unregistered 04-06-2021 10:51 AM

I am recently contacted by Grab for an interview. Is Grab a better company to work in for software developers? What do you think?

Unregistered 05-06-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172468)
I am recently contacted by Grab for an interview. Is Grab a better company to work in for software developers? What do you think?

of course... but it's all contract, not sure about software developer roles. i thought freeze headcount?

Unregistered 06-06-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 171327)
Rofl triple E degree AND u gotten a 3rd class? Really bottom of the barrel. Im surprised any firm would want you.

Would be nice to know how up there you are then.

Unregistered 07-06-2021 08:22 PM

4 realz?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170708)
I am going to graduate with a Third Class Honours in Electrical Engineering. This is my only offer so far. Other applications I made have either not gotten back for a long time or are in the application process(not even interview), should I just take it and see where it goes, or declide and keep finding despite no guarantee of offer?

Your modules must be a disaster but not F-worthy to be that low. Take it, it just might be the only good offer you will ever get, assuming you did not piggyback on anyone for assistance at any point of the application or the hackathon.

Unregistered 07-06-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172746)
Would be nice to know how up there you are then.

Not to be rude. I never come to lecture. Probably only study 1 months in total for the whole semester. I still manage to get second upper (my fyp is damn chui, otherwise without fyp im first class).

I always think getting third class is impossible.

Unregistered 08-06-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172978)
Not to be rude. I never come to lecture. Probably only study 1 months in total for the whole semester. I still manage to get second upper (my fyp is damn chui, otherwise without fyp im first class).

What major?

Unregistered 08-06-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 172978)

No point bragging about how well you did in school without studying (there's nothing to be proud of for having little work ethic). What did you do with your 2nd upper in the end?

Unregistered 08-06-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173011)
No point bragging about how well you did in school without studying (there's nothing to be proud of for having little work ethic). What did you do with your 2nd upper in the end?

Ended up getting more salary than you