Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162580)
Possible for us to join next intake if limited number of placement?

Not sure, I never ask. But this round one will be for the upcoming batch.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162584)
Not sure, I never ask. But this round one will be for the upcoming batch.

Damn suay sia like that. Like that I might as well wait for the next round cause like that less competition.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162587)
Damn suay sia like that. Like that I might as well wait for the next round cause like that less competition.

Yeah sia. If I withdraw from this round will I still get the same chance in the next?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162593)
Yeah sia. If I withdraw from this round will I still get the same chance in the next?

If you lousy, we don't want you

Unregistered 30-03-2021 03:09 PM

x

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162568)
I actually called HR and ask and they said this would be the last round for the SEED program this upcoming intake. Number of placements is very little also gg :(

Did you get this info from HR? The number of placements very limited?? Is it possible to be offer for the next batch though

Unregistered 30-03-2021 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162633)
Did you get this info from HR? The number of placements very limited?? Is it possible to be offer for the next batch though

Okay basically what I asked was how many batches of interviews for the subsequent batch, then they told me this would be the last one for this upcoming batch.

So I jokingly said like "wah, so this last round more difficult to get in lah", then the HR says that their intake cohort size for this year is almost filled up already

Unregistered 30-03-2021 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162634)
Okay basically what I asked was how many batches of interviews for the subsequent batch, then they told me this would be the last one for this upcoming batch.

So I jokingly said like "wah, so this last round more difficult to get in lah", then the HR says that their intake cohort size for this year is almost filled up already

Wah like this sibeh jialat...

Unregistered 30-03-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162634)

Wah.. this last batch also will have more people.. they should at least let us know how many positions to be filled

Unregistered 30-03-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162657)
Wah.. this last batch also will have more people.. they should at least let us know how many positions to be filled

Which HR will tell you that one hahah especially if its for like a graduate program.

gg to us but good luck to every one then

Unregistered 31-03-2021 08:02 AM

Hi,

This is HR and I'm only paid 3.2k.
I have multiple kpi to fulfill, one of which is this SEED programme.

Successful candidate will be offered 5k salary.
Do you honestly think I will entertain you?

If there is no more place, you can try next year.
Best of luck