Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 28-02-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157298)
For those who stays what happened to them? Do they continue in DBS or after 2 years it is over?

Good performers get recontract. Poor performers kena kick out. If you attended the techtrek, you should more or less know where most people who would want to join DBS SEED stand liao...

Unregistered 01-03-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157316)
Good performers get recontract. Poor performers kena kick out. If you attended the techtrek, you should more or less know where most people who would want to join DBS SEED stand liao...

Eh, idek how true is this, but I heard that most of the real good ones will zao even before the contract ends. 2nd hand info tho, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Unregistered 02-03-2021 10:52 AM

Wah I thought this program no need programming background de but then they send some coding challenge and fail. Sian sia

wacco365 02-03-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157454)
Wah I thought this program no need programming background de but then they send some coding challenge and fail. Sian sia

IKR wtf .

Unregistered 05-03-2021 08:42 PM

anyone who attended tech trek today and received offer alr?

Unregistered 05-03-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157454)

Wah piang eh, tech program of course need to know programming lah. The online assessment so easy, you spend a few days learning the basics and then just recreate another account and apply again lah. Techtrek just act act a bit and let groupmate tank can liao.

Unregistered 05-03-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157877)
Wah piang eh, tech program of course need to know programming lah. The online assessment so easy, you spend a few days learning the basics and then just recreate another account and apply again lah. Techtrek just act act a bit and let groupmate tank can liao.

I pity your groupmate 🤣🤣

Unregistered 08-03-2021 12:22 PM

Anyone receive the offer email already?

Unregistered 08-03-2021 01:36 PM

AVP / Senior Associate, Full Stack Application Developer

Hi, I'm interested in this job position. From job street seems like only need 3 years...

Can be AVP?
Is this real?

Unregistered 08-03-2021 01:49 PM

Can anyone let me know if I join this track will I get to promo jooted to
SVP/VP, Lead Software Engineer..
Cause if can its amazing cause every seldom software people can get senior vice president or vice president title and still be proficient in the software aspect of it.

Also how much would a svp/VP salary be like?

10k to 15k to 20k?

Yes I'm looking for title jobs.
I rather be a VP in dbs with lower pay than a senior in shopee but working like slave