Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162930)
Hi,

This is HR and I'm only paid 3.2k.
I have multiple kpi to fulfill, one of which is this SEED programme.

Successful candidate will be offered 5k salary.
Do you honestly think I will entertain you?

If there is no more place, you can try next year.
Best of luck

You got multiple kpi to hit then why u surfing forums at 8am

Unregistered 31-03-2021 05:14 PM

Nope. SEED program has been cancelled

Unregistered 31-03-2021 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162930)
Hi,

This is HR and I'm only paid 3.2k.
I have multiple kpi to fulfill, one of which is this SEED programme.

Successful candidate will be offered 5k salary.
Do you honestly think I will entertain you?

If there is no more place, you can try next year.
Best of luck

Hi sir, do you mind sharing what are the chances of getting hired for this last Techtrek? Share any info will be good. Thank you!

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:38 PM

I agree with this

Unregistered 31-03-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162501)
It's fine during the the program duration, have projects and quite a good learning experience. But in terms of progression, it's not really attractive compared to DBS other grad programs. Perhaps that's why they pay a higher starting salary initially to reduce staff turnover.

Thanks! Was recently offered a similar program at another local bank... still deciding

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163088)
Thanks! Was recently offered a similar program at another local bank... still deciding

Don't let the starting salary be the deciding factor. Look in terms of the progression

Unregistered 01-04-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163134)
Don't let the starting salary be the deciding factor. Look in terms of the progression

Progression are lies and empty promises.
I have two friends. One job hop 30% increment each time.
One stayed at same company.

The one in same company higher position now but the pay is so pathetic.
The one who job hop higher pay now but her position is always horizontal

Unregistered 01-04-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163136)
Progression are lies and empty promises.
I have two friends. One job hop 30% increment each time.
One stayed at same company.

The one in same company higher position now but the pay is so pathetic.
The one who job hop higher pay now but her position is always horizontal

Wow very wise indeed

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163088)
Thanks! Was recently offered a similar program at another local bank... still deciding

Hi do you mind sharing whats the other bank and the program. Thank you

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:08 AM

Hi anyone received onboarding email before joining tecktrack?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2