Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 22-10-2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258689)
This is the guy that is salty that he got rejected from SEED and has been trolling the forums ever since. What a sad pathetic life you are living

Ignore this troll, the assessment for me was also hackerearth

Unregistered 22-10-2023 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258689)
This is the guy that is salty that he got rejected from SEED and has been trolling the forums ever since. What a sad pathetic life you are living

How is he trolling? It's hackerearth...

Hackerrank assessments were 2022 and before.

I know cause I did the recent OA and it's hackerearth with MCQ and coding questions.

Unless you telling me they give different assessment to different people which I doubt. Everyone gets the same OA and must do the same techtrek in groups.

Unregistered 22-10-2023 08:22 PM

I asked HR, they said that they will be sending out the invite to Techtrek in batches

Unregistered 22-10-2023 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258707)
I asked HR, they said that they will be sending out the invite to Techtrek in batches

Thank you at least someone is reliable

Unregistered 23-10-2023 12:41 PM

Not sure about the earlier responses on November hackathon, might be a troll. But I can confirm on my side that I have received an invitation to the Hackathon on 20th Jan 2024.

If you don't believe me after clicking the link down, then there's nothing I can do to help you. The link and the image will be auto-deleted somewhere in the near future.

Image link: s://ibb.co/nCDpFky

Unregistered 23-10-2023 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258732)
Not sure about the earlier responses on November hackathon, might be a troll. But I can confirm on my side that I have received an invitation to the Hackathon on 20th Jan 2024.

If you don't believe me after clicking the link down, then there's nothing I can do to help you. The link and the image will be auto-deleted somewhere in the near future.

Paiseh, correct link: ibb.co/nCDpFky

Unregistered 23-10-2023 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258732)

Same received this as well, previous replies probably trolls

Unregistered 23-10-2023 01:05 PM

programme start date

so if receive and pass the 20 jan techtrek. when is the programme start date?

Unregistered 23-10-2023 01:08 PM

I also received the email, the title of the email is: [2024 SEED Application] Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for DBS SEED Programme!

Unregistered 23-10-2023 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 258737)
I also received the email, the title of the email is: [2024 SEED Application] Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for DBS SEED Programme!

u r a troll, I have never received any any yet. I also have first class honours from nus so I should be the first to receive any such emails