Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 03-03-2023 02:16 AM

Hi has anyone gotten actual offers from the latest TrekTech that happened on 25th Feb? If yes, could yall specify which group yall were from and share the contract that was offered by HR?

Unregistered 03-03-2023 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241486)
They're never in office lol. Lots of SEEDers still OT-ing till now. Thankfully at least still can claim grab to go home

This guy is right

WFH means u can be working till 10-11pm, there's no limit. most people in DBS WFH and do 2-3 days rotation.

also past few pages u'll find many people saying they got offered / called on weekends etc. i dont understand why is HR emailing u ur offer 8PM on a monday so hard to believe.

also IBGT OT but so does C2E, unless u are part of a very small LOBT, u will 100% OT unless u are lucky and somehow landed a team that logs off after 6pm and never pings u on weekends

Unregistered 03-03-2023 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241497)
This guy is right

WFH means u can be working till 10-11pm, there's no limit. most people in DBS WFH and do 2-3 days rotation.

also past few pages u'll find many people saying they got offered / called on weekends etc. i dont understand why is HR emailing u ur offer 8PM on a monday so hard to believe.

also IBGT OT but so does C2E, unless u are part of a very small LOBT, u will 100% OT unless u are lucky and somehow landed a team that logs off after 6pm and never pings u on weekends

ok lets just say whatever OP said about HR contacting on a Monday 8pm was true - he got a 6.2k offer cause he is a CS grad. Isnt the pay discrepancy and huge pay raise (from 5.5k to 6.2k) indicators that he’s a troll/lying? Those that were offered from the previous TT that is starting in July are offered 5.5k. So why would DBS suddenly increase the pay for the latest TT candidates (who are also starting in July) by $700? Does that not seem false to you? Plus SEED starting pay is non negotiable and definitely doesnt have a discrepancy between each batch’s candidiates based on their majors.

Unregistered 03-03-2023 01:52 PM

NTU BCG double degree here, got offered 5.5k from dec techtrack and no negotiation allowed, too many trolls saying that they got above 5.5k here with only a CS degree.

Unregistered 03-03-2023 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241488)
Yup but I agree. But come on, HR wouldn't contact candidates at 8pm..

Hmm maybe you are not aware but DBS HR can and will contact people way past working hours. They have done so for the earlier batches.

Looking at some of the old posts from 2022, some even said they got contacted on weekends.

Seems believable to me tbh, after-all they need to process your offers quickly as you might have other offers that have a deadline to accept by.

Unregistered 03-03-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241525)
Hmm maybe you are not aware but DBS HR can and will contact people way past working hours. They have done so for the earlier batches.

Looking at some of the old posts from 2022, some even said they got contacted on weekends.

Seems believable to me tbh, after-all they need to process your offers quickly as you might have other offers that have a deadline to accept by.

Ok but think the main point is that OP said he got offered 6.2k cause he is a “CS grad” and if u see the reply above urs……. DBS seed salary is consistent for all candidiates

Unregistered 03-03-2023 03:13 PM

lol bro trying too hard to backpedal his claims made here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241473)
LOL If yall are still believing this guy... monday night 8PM HR still working? LOL

and after many people prove him wrong, now trying to switch context and say "oh i talking about the pay"

lolz

Unregistered 03-03-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241532)
lol bro trying too hard to backpedal his claims made here

and after many people prove him wrong, now trying to switch context and say "oh i talking about the pay"

lolz

I still stand by my point that HR wont be contacting candidates at 8pm LOL but if yall cant see past it and the bigger point that this guy is a troll... then u might actly be stupid

Unregistered 03-03-2023 04:00 PM

why not? I have HR's contacting me at 10pm to send me an OA....

Unregistered 03-03-2023 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241537)
why not? I have HR's contacting me at 10pm to send me an OA....

because something something the 6.2k pay is false something *insert more irrelevant context here* something