Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217389)
is the work location changi business park?

for 80% of seeders yes

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217397)
for 80% of seeders yes

oh rest is MBS?

Unregistered 11-05-2022 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217400)
oh rest is MBS?

Dont forget Jurong

Unregistered 11-05-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217344)
yea i mean lets not focus on semantics. i didnt mean they would mass send offer letter.

i meant that ppl who have alr accepted SEED offer have been waiting on their offer letter since idk how long, and yet HR is still finding applicants for TT.

says quite alot about their priorities doesnt it?

sibei kum gong guy here

jialat, i hope u are legit not in seed wtf

automated emails = no effort retard, what part do u not get? offer letters not automated right?? that guy tell u alr

Unregistered 12-05-2022 01:18 PM

Im from TT5. Got shortlisted email, invited to 27 May networking session, but "Completed" status. Idgi this is confusing, does it mean Im offered or rejected or backup for the backups?

Unregistered 12-05-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217617)
Im from TT5. Got shortlisted email, invited to 27 May networking session, but "Completed" status. Idgi this is confusing, does it mean Im offered or rejected or backup for the backups?

im the OP, want to add that I have no offer call or letter on top of these

Unregistered 12-05-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217618)
im the OP, want to add that I have no offer call or letter on top of these

rejected 10chars

Unregistered 12-05-2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217617)

think its rejection, i went for TT4 on march 25th, saw around 100+ people in team meeting

didnt get shortlisted but got invited for this networking thing too. funny thing is it says welcome to seed family but lol im not even offered since they asked me to try for techtrek again next time...

so ya think they mass send everyone to join the networking

Unregistered 13-05-2022 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217671)
think its rejection, i went for TT4 on march 25th, saw around 100+ people in team meeting

didnt get shortlisted but got invited for this networking thing too. funny thing is it says welcome to seed family but lol im not even offered since they asked me to try for techtrek again next time...

so ya think they mass send everyone to join the networking

Same, but idk they intended to mass send or just send wrong. The content of the session seems for those that are offered/onboarded.

Unregistered 13-05-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217682)
Same, but idk they intended to mass send or just send wrong. The content of the session seems for those that are offered/onboarded.

im just glad i had secured another offer after waiting a month since tt4 lol i dont know what happened, maybe my background check failed but i doubt it since ST engineering and NCS both offered me and i am 100% sure NCS has background check since they ask for documents and internship referrals before they even gave me an offer