Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 09-05-2022 08:06 PM

offer letter came without any warning. check your mailboxes.

Unregistered 09-05-2022 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217264)
offer letter came without any warning. check your mailboxes.

which TT u from?

Unregistered 09-05-2022 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217270)
which TT u from?

last friday session

Unregistered 09-05-2022 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217287)
last friday session

mmm

which group were u from? BTW by when do u need to accept?

Unregistered 10-05-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217289)
mmm

which group were u from? BTW by when do u need to accept?

group >10, can see from the offer letter, they gave 7days starting last Friday, but they only sent me the letter today, but still need to accept by this week or it lapse

Unregistered 10-05-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217300)
group >10, can see from the offer letter, they gave 7days starting last Friday, but they only sent me the letter today, but still need to accept by this week or it lapse

HAHAHAHA got you retard. You are confirm not from TT5.

Fking trash liars on this forum, so cringe.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 10:55 AM

There is a meeting following week so offer letters definitely out soon

Unregistered 10-05-2022 11:34 AM

I'm not in SEED or even applied to this, mostly lurk the accenture thread but wow you guys give such vague details, no wonder so many trolls and angry posters here. I'm glad I have zero88 in accenture to provide actual facts. Can't imagine joining this programme with so much FUD.

Unregistered 10-05-2022 11:48 AM

LOL this DBS is a goddamn joke - just received this email

"Greetings from DBS!

You are receiving this email as you have been shortlisted before and withdrawn/did not attend the TechTrek (hackathon).

We would like to invite you to our next TechTrek in July 2022. If you have yet to secure a job or are in the midst of considering changing your current employment, this is the opportunity to do so!"

Cant even be bothered to send offer letter to sign and onboarding details and yet can so despo until wanna disturb ppl like this? rly taiji sia, think yall might wanna rethink your choices

Unregistered 10-05-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 217325)
LOL this DBS is a goddamn joke - just received this email

"Greetings from DBS!

You are receiving this email as you have been shortlisted before and withdrawn/did not attend the TechTrek (hackathon).

We would like to invite you to our next TechTrek in July 2022. If you have yet to secure a job or are in the midst of considering changing your current employment, this is the opportunity to do so!"

Cant even be bothered to send offer letter to sign and onboarding details and yet can so despo until wanna disturb ppl like this? rly taiji sia, think yall might wanna rethink your choices

Automated mass email. They dont even care about this pile of people