Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214733)
Was it a phone call or the automated email?

If it's the automated email then no, they typically use the same email templates. If you remember your TT invitation, you will notice that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It's been there since 2018.

If it's a phone call then congratulations! You are part of the group that will receive the NEW updated offer. ( Not 2 year contract, it's better, trust me :) )

You should receive onboarding documents weeks before your start date.

Those who got offered in March or earlier, I believe HR said they will send the documents soon but this is delayed because of the Tech sharing sessions we had throughout mid march...

You will most likely get them after TT5.

Will those who got offered march or earlier have any pay adjustments like the 60-70k?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214737)
yeap, i received the phone call. ahh the wait is killing me haha

Congratulations!!!

Yes please be patient, they are changing the offer so it's awaiting approval. Not many people got this I believe so you must have done well during TT, good job!

In the meantime make sure you did the CBR correctly, also the IC pics and make sure you actually submitted after editing, sometimes it just uploads but it doesn't update the taleo side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214738)
Will those who got offered march or earlier have any pay adjustments like the 60-70k?

So this depends,

base is 60k for everyone, standard. For higher, you must have either

1. Competing offer ( they will match but not beyond 70k )
2. Top tier TT performance

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214739)
Congratulations!!!

Yes please be patient, they are changing the offer so it's awaiting approval. Not many people got this I believe so you must have done well during TT, good job!

In the meantime make sure you did the CBR correctly, also the IC pics and make sure you actually submitted after editing, sometimes it just uploads but it doesn't update the taleo side.

So this depends,

this 60-70k annual comp is base or alr included any bonus entitled to(including AWS, PB, VB etc.)?

also, the 1 year tenure is still a norm and can assume they cut ~50% of SEEDers in thte 1st year yeah?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

If it's the automated email then no, they typically use the same email templates. If you remember your TT invitation, you will notice that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It's been there since 2018.

If it's a phone call then congratulations! You are part of the group that will receive the NEW updated offer. ( Not 2 year contract, it's better, trust me :) )

Those who got offered in March or earlier, I believe HR said they will send the documents soon but this is delayed because of the Tech sharing sessions we had throughout mid march...

Do you know if there is the networking or meet up session that was mentioned by someone in earlier posts?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:23 PM

Quote:

Hi do you know if there is the networking or meet up session that was mentioned by someone in earlier posts?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214739)
Congratulations!!!

So this depends,

So those offered earlier lose out to the new scheme?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 02:25 PM

Quote:

Is there a networking or meeting up in early May like what some people have been posting earlier? Will they tell us things last minute?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214741)
this 60-70k annual comp is base or alr included any bonus entitled to(including AWS, PB, VB etc.)?

also, the 1 year tenure is still a norm and can assume they cut ~50% of SEEDers in thte 1st year yeah?

Im 60k base, dont think they use ur TT performance though. The offer didnt state 1 year contract but mentioned the entire seed program which is 24 months. VB is 2-3 months. 26 days leave so actually quite competitive.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214741)

can confirm, i got 63k base before but i negotiate with my other offer from visa graduate programme offering 62k year. i not sure if can nego to 70k or not... i never hear before anyone do that but i know can nego to 66kish, i think... cos my batch got quite a few people pay very different some 5250 monthly, some 5500, some 5150 but we are all same batch same intake...

Unregistered 20-04-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214788)
Im 60k base, dont think they use ur TT performance though. The offer didnt state 1 year contract but mentioned the entire seed program which is 24 months. VB is 2-3 months. 26 days leave so actually quite competitive.

are u from cs?? 0 relevant job experience??

60k dam low sia