Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 19-04-2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214623)
I've been following the responses for awhile, just to verify, so if your status is changed to completed from selection and if you were shortlisted does it mean that there is still hope for offer?

No I don't think so because I was shortlisted and it said selection until I got the offer on taleo then it changed to completed.

If you don't have the offer on taleo and your status says completed then it means rejected.

Unregistered 19-04-2022 11:21 PM

are there any steps after signing offer or do we just wait until the starting day in offer letter?? didnt receive any info from hr about what to do next and onboarding steps

Unregistered 19-04-2022 11:37 PM

You'll probably get more info in May/June, it's still a few months away.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 09:41 AM

still in selection and no offer letter but HR said i am shortlisted and will be receiving offer letter soon, how long is soon :(

Unregistered 20-04-2022 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214652)
are there any steps after signing offer or do we just wait until the starting day in offer letter?? didnt receive any info from hr about what to do next and onboarding steps

There is a meetup in a few weeks, you can ask during it

Unregistered 20-04-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214694)
still in selection and no offer letter but HR said i am shortlisted and will be receiving offer letter soon, how long is soon :(

You have to wait until the end of TT5, which is on 6th May 2022.

Once again, for those who are new, here are the info that you will need.

- Shortlisted = doesn't mean it's an offer, it means you are on waiting list for either
1. Background check
2. End of current TT to see if you're better than them or not

- It's not 2 years, it's 1 year based on renewal terms, this is dependent on
1. Your performance
2. Team's headcount

- They might be changing the offer from 2 year to something else, I can't share this yet but those of you who have been informed early can confirm this. Note that this is NOT for everyone so please don't spread rumors.

- Pay is 60k to 70k, it depends on
1. Your competing offers
2. Your TT performance / interview performance

Anything else feel free to ask, Ex seeder from 2020 here.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214720)

- Shortlisted = doesn't mean it's an offer, it means you are on waiting list for either
1. Background check

1. Your performance
2. Team's headcount

- They might be changing the offer from 2 year to something else, I can't share this yet but those of you who have been informed early can confirm this. Note that this is NOT for everyone so please don't spread rumors.

1. Your competing offers

thanks for the information! apparently, the HR mentioned that i will be receiving offer letter soon. Is this a different inforamtion then?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214720)

1. Background check

1. Your performance
2. Team's headcount

1. Your competing offers

Can you share when the onboarding and networkings will be?

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214730)
thanks for the information! apparently, the HR mentioned that i will be receiving offer letter soon. Is this a different inforamtion then?

Was it a phone call or the automated email?

If it's the automated email then no, they typically use the same email templates. If you remember your TT invitation, you will notice that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It's been there since 2018.

If it's a phone call then congratulations! You are part of the group that will receive the NEW updated offer. ( Not 2 year contract, it's better, trust me :) )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214731)
Can you share when the onboarding and networkings will be?

You should receive onboarding documents weeks before your start date.

Those who got offered in March or earlier, I believe HR said they will send the documents soon but this is delayed because of the Tech sharing sessions we had throughout mid march...

You will most likely get them after TT5.

Unregistered 20-04-2022 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 214733)
Was it a phone call or the automated email?

If it's the automated email then no, they typically use the same email templates. If you remember your TT invitation, you will notice that there's a grammar mistake in the title. It's been there since 2018.

If it's a phone call then congratulations! You are part of the group that will receive the NEW updated offer. ( Not 2 year contract, it's better, trust me :) )

You should receive onboarding documents weeks before your start date.

Those who got offered in March or earlier, I believe HR said they will send the documents soon but this is delayed because of the Tech sharing sessions we had throughout mid march...

You will most likely get them after TT5.

yeap, i received the phone call. ahh the wait is killing me haha