Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 13-04-2022 01:48 PM

I got the shortlisted email and status shown as completed but I have yet to receive the email offer. However, my taleo page has the offer tab already with the offer. Should I wait for the official offer email before accepting the offer?

Unregistered 13-04-2022 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213773)
oh damn means your background check failed...

did you submit the credit bureau properly? i hope u also did the declaration thing, that one was abit hard to navigate in taleo lol but its under your "edit" then the bottom right field there's this agreement page to consult background checks.

Yup I did. Only those 2 tasks right (The Credit Bureau and Outside Appointment thing).

In that case, i will receive a rejection email or no?

Unregistered 13-04-2022 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213777)
Yup I did. Only those 2 tasks right (The Credit Bureau and Outside Appointment thing).

In that case, i will receive a rejection email or no?

depends, did you have a job previously longer than 3 months? Need submit pay slip and references for proof.

Along with the Pic of your IC front and back. If so should be ok.

DBS usually don't send rejection letters so early, they wait till end of the upcoming tech trek which is 5, on 5th or 6th May I believe.

Unregistered 13-04-2022 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213778)
depends, did you have a job previously longer than 3 months? Need submit pay slip and references for proof.

DBS usually don't send rejection letters so early, they wait till end of the upcoming tech trek which is 5, on 5th or 6th May I believe.

Ah okay i see, thanks for the info. Guess I'll just then.

Unregistered 13-04-2022 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213778)

Ah okay i see, thanks for the info. Guess I'll just wait then.

Unregistered 13-04-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213780)
Ah okay i see, thanks for the info. Guess I'll just wait then.

yeah dont worry as long as you did the onboarding checklist correctly you're fine

offer letters just take a while...

completed just means "ok prepping offer" OR "failed bg checks"

the ones who dont even stand a chance, they'll usually get some other status like "pending" after 1 month

Unregistered 13-04-2022 03:38 PM

Does anyone know if we can start working earlier? Intake is in July but I’ll be graduating early May

Unregistered 13-04-2022 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213794)
Does anyone know if we can start working earlier? Intake is in July but I’ll be graduating early May

take the fking break la wtf

use some EQ, who the fk do u think u are that DBS HR and onboarding staff members need to ONBOARD you first before the entire SEED batch on the fixed July intake day?

smh...

Unregistered 13-04-2022 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213794)

my advice to u is to continue leetcoding and don't stop at dbs

Unregistered 13-04-2022 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 213775)
I got the shortlisted email and status shown as completed but I have yet to receive the email offer. However, my taleo page has the offer tab already with the offer. Should I wait for the official offer email before accepting the offer?

hey there, check the spam folder in your email.

was in the same situation and i found the emails in my spam folder. hope it helps!