Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 05-02-2023 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239841)
Wah so smart know the pay ceiling all. Wah reliable sia this guy. Omg I dam motivated to join SEED now because of this guy, after reading his intellectual reply using retard all. But I hope he's not in SEED because you can't sprout to become a plant even after 2 years 😂😂😂

Typical Singaporean pussy right here.

Get proven wrong = LOLOL U WORK AT SEED LMAOOOO

So fking cringe, stop embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered 06-02-2023 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239849)

If you don't work at seed , you make up the figures by yourself 🤣🤣🤣
"Typical Singaporean" but includes vulgarities in all his replies lmaooo. The pot calling the kettle black? Ironic much?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 05:15 AM

Quote:

Lmaoo this guy pattern same one keep using cringe and retard. His vocab a little bit but vulgarities no limit 🤣🤣🤣.

Unregistered 06-02-2023 08:32 AM

Quote:

sinkie pwn sinkie bro u dunno meh? u also embarrass urself keep reply to the kid knn just ignore la

Unregistered 06-02-2023 09:58 AM

Hi, I have completed the cognitive & behavioural assessment with jim bot and the status is indicated as "schedule interview". However, I have yet to receive the coding assessment. May I know how long HR takes to review before sending out the coding assessment? Thanks!

Unregistered 06-02-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239866)
Hi, I have completed the cognitive & behavioural assessment with jim bot and the status is indicated as "schedule interview". However, I have yet to receive the coding assessment. May I know how long HR takes to review before sending out the coding assessment? Thanks!

Wait until 2024. DBS losing profits 🤣🤣🤣 LMAOOOO

Unregistered 06-02-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239841)
Wah so smart know the pay ceiling all. Wah reliable sia this guy. Omg I dam motivated to join SEED now because of this guy, after reading his intellectual reply using retard all. But I hope he's not in SEED because you can't sprout to become a plant even after 2 years 😂😂😂

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239842)
Wah hardcore defender of SEED sia. This type of person confirm post on social media when they get retrenched by DBS just like those ex-googlers hahahaha. So defensive until can pull out sources and all LMAOOOOOO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239863)
If you don't work at seed , you make up the figures by yourself 🤣🤣🤣
"Typical Singaporean" but includes vulgarities in all his replies lmaooo. The pot calling the kettle black? Ironic much?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239864)
Lmaoo this guy pattern same one keep using cringe and retard. His vocab a little bit but vulgarities no limit 🤣🤣🤣.

bro u ok ?

u spam 🤣🤣🤣 and 'lmaooo' so many times . u got rekt until u need reply twice with the same pattern ?

Unregistered 06-02-2023 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239714)
got a hot and easy to bang chick just join dbs seed heheh

share the name plz

Unregistered 08-02-2023 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239873)
bro u ok ?

u spam 🤣🤣🤣 and 'lmaooo' so many times . u got rekt until u need reply twice with the same pattern ?

Just ignore him lol, probably sinkie mindset who is clueless about the industry.

s://.straitstimes.com/singapore/hawker-stall-patrons-to-get-3-cashback-on-meals-every-friday-with-dbs-paylah-app

FYI if they can afford to give out $300k every week till next year, I dont see the issue with 8.2k/monthly

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:12 PM

Just because a company can afford a high salary, it doesn't mean it's willing to pay it. Market benchmarking is crucial.