Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240036)
Just ignore him lol, probably sinkie mindset who is clueless about the industry.

s://.straitstimes.com/singapore/hawker-stall-patrons-to-get-3-cashback-on-meals-every-friday-with-dbs-paylah-app

FYI if they can afford to give out $300k every week till next year, I dont see the issue with 8.2k/monthly

Sinkie used by boomers hahahah. I already know the uncle typing behind this account

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239873)
bro u ok ?

u spam 🤣🤣🤣 and 'lmaooo' so many times . u got rekt until u need reply twice with the same pattern ?

Who your bro? You the typical guy calling everyone bro. Using rekt? This xiaoboi can't even spell out the word you , just entered uni is it ah boi

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240039)
Just because a company can afford a high salary, it doesn't mean it's willing to pay it. Market benchmarking is crucial.

At least you are sensible , I feel sorry for those people calling other sinkies when they themselves act like one by degrading others. They probably have been called sinkies by others to act in this way.

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239865)
sinkie pwn sinkie bro u dunno meh? u also embarrass urself keep reply to the kid knn just ignore la

Why are you replying to your own comment hahahaha. It's clearly obvious with the usage of "u". Don't do obvious leh, this not drama club leh

Unregistered 08-02-2023 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239607)
this is fake news

NCS pay is 5k, seed is 5.5k then 6.8k after 1st year

im on 2nd year seed, rotated and already going to hit 8.2k after seed program ends

stay mad lol u cant get in so u spread BS, cringe max

Caught the "u" guy again and now he claims that he doesn't work at SEED. Wah funny sia this drama club guy.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 08:04 AM

wtf this guy replied 4 times in a row lol crazy

Unregistered 09-02-2023 09:27 AM

Stop spamming pls

Anyone know if seed still has September intakes? Cos I rmb there's those who Grad late and can't join for alpha training

Unregistered 09-02-2023 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240066)
Stop spamming pls

Anyone know if seed still has September intakes? Cos I rmb there's those who Grad late and can't join for alpha training

Yes.

There were people in my batch who had reservist during the mandatory alpha training so they entered in September / October instead. It'll be the same for this year also.

Unregistered 09-02-2023 11:27 AM

Has anyone got accepted into seed alr? For this year's July intake. I'm going for the hackathon in 2 weeks and I wish to know more

Unregistered 09-02-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240074)
Has anyone got accepted into seed alr? For this year's July intake. I'm going for the hackathon in 2 weeks and I wish to know more

Basically you will need to create an app that's it. Learn react, flask , node js, SQL, mongoDB. Most ppl will end up in IBGT. Notorious for OT and scoldings. But yall can't complain right since most of the people who join without CS background and SEED pays higher than whatever your degree can offer.