Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS tech seed programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/12886-dbs-tech-seed-programme.html)

Unregistered 04-10-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185168)
no offer until now means most likely gg isit :(

Chill brah. It depends on your group number too.

Unregistered 04-10-2021 02:17 PM

did y'all receive an email from HR asking for NRIC photo?

Unregistered 04-10-2021 04:08 PM

I just received a call from HR. They told me that they needed to ask me a few questions because during the Hackathon they didn't manage to ask all due to the number of participants. Does this mean anything to my application? Anyone from the 30th Sept hackathon receive a call from HR too?

Unregistered 04-10-2021 04:38 PM

Anyone from group number >10 got offer alrd?

Unregistered 04-10-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185214)
I just received a call from HR. They told me that they needed to ask me a few questions because during the Hackathon they didn't manage to ask all due to the number of participants. Does this mean anything to my application? Anyone from the 30th Sept hackathon receive a call from HR too?

I just got the same call

Unregistered 04-10-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185214)
I just received a call from HR. They told me that they needed to ask me a few questions because during the Hackathon they didn't manage to ask all due to the number of participants. Does this mean anything to my application? Anyone from the 30th Sept hackathon receive a call from HR too?

same, was happy for a moment. but tbh, i don't think it means anything. maybe just means that we're not entirely excluded from consideration i guess

Unregistered 04-10-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185155)
henlo to u 2 :)

I am quant fin grad, offered 5.2k. probably going to refuse tho. got an FO offer from a boutique @ 6.5k

5.2k lelelelel

Imagine lying lol offer letter states annual salary, not monthly.

So they offered u 62.4k?

What a strange number, never heard of any company not rounding lol

Unregistered 05-10-2021 12:57 PM

I finally received the email for techtrek on 11 Nov! :) Anyone else got the same date?

Unregistered 05-10-2021 01:29 PM

I just got the TechTrek 2 as well. But I already went for TechTrek 1, does it mean that I didn't get the offer?

Unregistered 05-10-2021 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185309)
I just got the TechTrek 2 as well. But I already went for TechTrek 1, does it mean that I didn't get the offer?

.... are you trolling right now? Here are some basic hints to help you with your inferencing:

1. Successful applicants who've gone for TT1 have already received offers
2. Another poster above has already pointed out that there are multiple TTs in a year, and if you aren't successful, they MIGHT send you to the next one.

Now, with these 2 points above, do you think you got the offer or no?

Unregistered 05-10-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185309)
I just got the TechTrek 2 as well. But I already went for TechTrek 1, does it mean that I didn't get the offer?

May I know if your group number was >10 or <10?

Unregistered 05-10-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185309)
I just got the TechTrek 2 as well. But I already went for TechTrek 1, does it mean that I didn't get the offer?

did you get a call from HR asking you some questions before you received the TT2 email?

Unregistered 05-10-2021 04:56 PM

am in one of the first group numbers. only just received call from HR yesterday. So I think it all varies and there is no order. Best is to wait till end of week

Unregistered 05-10-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185320)
did you get a call from HR asking you some questions before you received the TT2 email?


Nope, I just opened my email and saw it. I emailed them but no reply yet. Could be a mistake because I already went for techtrek 1

Unregistered 05-10-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185315)
May I know if your group number was >10 or <10?

<10 I believe.

Unregistered 05-10-2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185309)
I just got the TechTrek 2 as well. But I already went for TechTrek 1, does it mean that I didn't get the offer?

No you didn't get the offer.

In fact I recommend not even wasting your time.

If u cant make it for first TT, 2nd TT is not going to make a diff. Hell no one will even know you're here for ur 2nd TT, you'll be treated as if it's ur first time.

Unregistered 05-10-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185327)
am in one of the first group numbers. only just received call from HR yesterday. So I think it all varies and there is no order. Best is to wait till end of week

you received an offer or the phone interview?

Unregistered 06-10-2021 02:05 AM

Just got the invite to the DBSís TechTrek 2. Will be on 11 Nov 21... Does anyone know what type of question will be asked?

Unregistered 06-10-2021 12:14 PM

anyone for TT1 got offer alr?

Unregistered 06-10-2021 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185389)
anyone for TT1 got offer alr?

They haven send out any offer yet, they are currently interviewing those who went for the hackathon and selecting those who needs further assessment to attend TT2.

Unregistered 06-10-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185412)
They haven send out any offer yet, they are currently interviewing those who went for the hackathon and selecting those who needs further assessment to attend TT2.

Oh how do you know?

Unregistered 06-10-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185337)
No you didn't get the offer.

In fact I recommend not even wasting your time.

If u cant make it for first TT, 2nd TT is not going to make a diff. Hell no one will even know you're here for ur 2nd TT, you'll be treated as if it's ur first time.

Hackathon assessor here, this is blatantly not true.

Unregistered 06-10-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185445)
Hackathon assessor here, this is blatantly not true.

Hackathon assessor here, what you're saying is blatantly not true.

Unregistered 06-10-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185459)
Hackathon assessor here, what you're saying is blatantly not true.

Hackathon assessor here, what you're saying is blatantly not true.

Unregistered 07-10-2021 02:19 PM

My status changed to completed today. But didnít get any call or offer yet. Anyone in the same boat?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185557)
My status changed to completed today. But didnít get any call or offer yet. Anyone in the same boat?

mine is still in selection. did you get a call from HR to ask you some questions after the TT?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185558)
mine is still in selection. did you get a call from HR to ask you some questions after the TT?

No, but i already had my HR interview during the hackathon itself.

Unregistered 07-10-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185557)
My status changed to completed today. But didnít get any call or offer yet. Anyone in the same boat?

me I got my offer.

If u get completed and nothing means ure not selected.

Wait for ur TT2.

Unregistered 07-10-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185561)
me I got my offer.

If u get completed and nothing means ure not selected.

Wait for ur TT2.

when did you get the offer?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185559)
No, but i already had my HR interview during the hackathon itself.

Iíve had some friends from previous batches who got their offer only after it changed to completed. Donít sweat it

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:05 PM

Just got an email saying I'm shortlisted and pending HR checks. So I should be getting the offer if there's nothing wrong with the checks right?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185568)
Just got an email saying I'm shortlisted and pending HR checks. So I should be getting the offer if there's nothing wrong with the checks right?


Same, offer's out!

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185568)
Just got an email saying I'm shortlisted and pending HR checks. So I should be getting the offer if there's nothing wrong with the checks right?

Same as the above poster. It seems like there are 3 or 4 different outcomes? 1) Offer given, 2) Shortlisted pending employment check, 3) pending TT2?, and 4) no news at all (rejected?).

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185569)
Same, offer's out!

Sorry can you clarify - offers out as in you got the formal offer with benefits package? Or just shortlisted as per above?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185571)
Sorry can you clarify - offers out as in you got the formal offer with benefits package? Or just shortlisted as per above?

Formal offer! Check your emails!

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185572)
Formal offer! Check your emails!

I didnt receive formal offer. I just received the shortlisted email. Just checked my email. Did you receive the shortlisted email first, before the formal offer?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 185572)
Formal offer! Check your emails!

that's fast. thought they need ~3 weeks for the background checks

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:24 PM

Iíve only received a notice of shortlist from a 3:56pm email. Mentioned HR due diligence checks, which might take up to 3 weeks. No offer nor package yet.

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:25 PM

I just got an email saying I'm shortlisted and pending HR checks too. For the people who got the formal offer and salary package, are you the Jan 2022 batch or July 2022 batch?

Unregistered 07-10-2021 04:27 PM

As someone who has been lurking in this thread and has just got the shortlist email (no offer). There seems to be a lot of misinformation here. Just hang tight and donít stress guys.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2