Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 28-02-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114197)
2014 - 3300 (entry pay in private)
2015 - 3800 (increment + pay adjustment in private)
2016 - 4200 (increment in private)
2017 - 5400 (stat board)
2018 - 5900 (promotion + increment in stat board)

what a farking arsehole. u must be high on drugs dude. screw urself

Unregistered 28-02-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114270)
what a farking arsehole. u must be high on drugs dude. screw urself

Oh wow are you an underperforming civil servant? Why so sour? DSTA pays near 5k for fresh engrg grad with FCH and NS so don't see anything that is off. Not like that guy/girl is saying the pay is 10k

Unregistered 28-02-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114271)
Oh wow are you an underperforming civil servant? Why so sour? DSTA pays near 5k for fresh engrg grad with FCH and NS so don't see anything that is off. Not like that guy/girl is saying the pay is 10k

bro, it is 8:25 pm. take your med.

Unregistered 28-02-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114271)

No they don't.

Unregistered 28-02-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114277)
No they don't.

It's 9pm, time to eat your meds.

Unregistered 28-02-2019 10:30 PM

Nothing surprising about the 5.9K earned by the poster. There are certain schemes within the civil service which actually pays well, better than the normal MX schemes which most civil servants are on. I happened to be one of the luckier one to be on such a scheme. My pay progression is pretty similar to the poster, so I will think the figures he/she indicated is entirely reasonable.

Unregistered 01-03-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114283)
Nothing surprising about the 5.9K earned by the poster. There are certain schemes within the civil service which actually pays well, better than the normal MX schemes which most civil servants are on. I happened to be one of the luckier one to be on such a scheme. My pay progression is pretty similar to the poster, so I will think the figures he/she indicated is entirely reasonable.

Really a lot of siao langs here

Unregistered 01-03-2019 01:11 PM

Sour grapes everywhere. My friend told me to drop by this forum and this thread especially to observe how the lesser fortunate citizens disbelieves one and other. True enough, the lesser fortunate ones have failed to score better grades, could have passed out from a local university, but earning lower than someone who graduated from SIT for example. Further, the poor kids we have this self inferiority complex has led themselves to shut off from the world, recognising and submittig to the government that Civil Service pay is rubbish and no one gets such a good progression.

P.S. I enjoy my time here and even taking the effort to reply during my break time.

Unregistered 01-03-2019 05:02 PM

Just received notification from hr that can check PB on pac@gov on 16 mar

Unregistered 01-03-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114295)
Sour grapes everywhere. My friend told me to drop by this forum and this thread especially to observe how the lesser fortunate citizens disbelieves one and other. True enough, the lesser fortunate ones have failed to score better grades, could have passed out from a local university, but earning lower than someone who graduated from SIT for example. Further, the poor kids we have this self inferiority complex has led themselves to shut off from the world, recognising and submittig to the government that Civil Service pay is rubbish and no one gets such a good progression.

P.S. I enjoy my time here and even taking the effort to reply during my break time.

Agree to some extent. Civil service can be a good place to be in if you want a stable life. There is nothing wrong about this. I do have some friends who left civil service after a few years.It is up to individual's preference and career goals.

Question: Your written English is terrible. Is this the result of staying in civil service for too long?