Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 27-03-2022 06:22 AM

Hihi
Is getting 2 x B grades a criteria for promotion?
Or is it possible to promote with a C+, or combination of C+ & B?

Unregistered 27-03-2022 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210390)
useless people work for public service is to serve the public only think about money

Am a civil servant, kind of agree with you after seeing the comments on this forum .. but there’s different type of people in CS. So they may just be the minority that only think about money and not about serving the people as their focal point..

Unregistered 27-03-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210549)
Hihi

Certainly will boost your chance. But still have to see are you exceeding all your core competencies and is your RO on the right page as you. If you feel you are exceeding but RO doesn’t feel so you may not get promoted.

Unregistered 27-03-2022 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210542)
Does grade promotion only happen if you hit the salary cap for your grade? I got promoted but I was informed there’s no change to job grade lol

No, there are people who hit ceiling for many years and still stuck at the same rank.

Unregistered 27-03-2022 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210554)
Am a civil servant, kind of agree with you after seeing the comments on this forum .. but there’s different type of people in CS. So they may just be the minority that only think about money and not about serving the people as their focal point..

Money talks in this world. That is reality. Will you stay in CS and continue to serve the public if your pay is cut by half ?

Unregistered 27-03-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210549)
Hihi

Not really. I have seen people getting C for consecutive years and get promoted this year. RO need to put up, then your chance of getting promoted is higher regardless of your performance grade. Of cos, promotion increment is pegged to other variables eg CEP, performance grade, etc. You should receive higher increment if promoted on B grade

Unregistered 27-03-2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209691)
I joined a stat board as a fresh grad in Aug 2021. My PB is 0.75. Is that considered Low?

What performance grade did you get?

Unregistered 27-03-2022 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209694)
You probably got default C 1.5 prorated since u only joined in August.

Even if prorated the pb quantum will still show 1.5 instead of 0.75 right

Unregistered 28-03-2022 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162297)
What is the same as Ministry?

do healthcare worker get Perf Bonus also?

Unregistered 28-03-2022 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210554)

yes many dog CS people around. jia liao bee kind