Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2022 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210284)
Hi All, hopefully to get serious answers only, and from people who had worked or are working at LTA - if i quit 1 day after bonus payout on 31 march (i think?) , it is ok right? Is there any clawback period of bonus in LTA? Thanks!

useless people work for public service is to serve the public only think about money

Unregistered 26-03-2022 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210390)
useless people work for public service is to serve the public only think about money

You member of public is it? From the way you write you should be of low SES, unlikely to contribute much to tax coffers. You might even gain more from the tax (most likely on a pittance sum of GST) that you paid. Suggest you go JB and stay there for good and don't come back. Bring your family along :)

Unregistered 26-03-2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210390)

Bye bye useless. Your comments are useless, and so are you. Go away and never come back again!!

Unregistered 26-03-2022 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210385)
taken with increment letter already

Will your boss give it to you or need to view it in HRP?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 09:21 AM

Promoted last year to MX12 and thankful that boss gave a B. :)

Unregistered 26-03-2022 10:19 AM

I don’t think have hardcopy letter already. Btw, am I right to say you will either receive the promotion increment or merit increment ?

Unregistered 26-03-2022 11:40 AM

i just joined as a fresh grad in feb, just wondering when are the exact months where there will be bonuses? cause i heard there's one mid year, end of year, and the recent PB.

Unregistered 26-03-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210426)
i just joined as a fresh grad in feb, just wondering when are the exact months where there will be bonuses? cause i heard there's one mid year, end of year, and the recent PB.

PB - Mar
Mid Year Bonus - Jul (Announced in Jun)
Final Year Bonus - Dec (Announced in Nov and comes with your Dec Pay and AWS)

Unregistered 26-03-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 210410)
I don’t think have hardcopy letter already. Btw, am I right to say you will either receive the promotion increment or merit increment ?

if you promote, your increment will be merit increment + promotion increment

Unregistered 27-03-2022 01:13 AM

Does grade promotion only happen if you hit the salary cap for your grade? I got promoted but I was informed there’s no change to job grade lol