Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2022 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209454)
Last year and this year difference is due to reduction in PB quantum for poor economic performance in 2020

It could be but I can't confirm as I have only gotten same grade last Yr and this. Maybe others could share more info.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 01:19 AM

Sibei gong jiaowei. Many kpkb about getting C.

C means the employee is “good”. Meaning doing as expected and proficient in doing so.

C is not like getting C in exam.

Please wake up. The higher your job position, probably very much harder to get A or even B+. C+ or B- multiply your gross may be substantial already.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 01:52 AM

PB quantum

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209439)
Hi,

Is it true that the PB quantum of the exact same PB grade of the same rank could be different?

For example, two officers of MX11 getting 2.9 mths and 3.5 mths for exact PB grade of B shown in the PB letter?

Anyone can answer?

Unregistered 21-03-2022 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209466)
Anyone can answer?

Maybe you should provide more details such as whether you are from a Ministry and whether you are on the Management Executive Scheme (governed by PSD). As far as I know, I have not encountered different PB quantum (except for adjustment due to economic conditions) for the same PB grade and MX subgrade.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 06:09 AM

Newly joined HQ officer

Hi everyone,

Just wanna seek guidance here. If a GEO5 officer just joined HQ last year, is it be default PB is C grade. They throw me a lot of stupid saikang and IC ship at HQ in the name of opportunity and still give me a C. Is C grade normal for newly joined MOE HQ officer.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209224)
So for those promoted, where to check their increment ?? Is it made available to them via HRP end of this month or have to wait til next month payslip then know ??

The promotion letter should also state your new salary. You can calculate the increment yourself based on the old salary drawn before promo.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209469)
Hi everyone,

Just wanna seek guidance here. If a GEO5 officer just joined HQ last year, is it be default PB is C grade. They throw me a lot of stupid saikang and IC ship at HQ in the name of opportunity and still give me a C. Is C grade normal for newly joined MOE HQ officer.

Yes, this is normal for newly joined staff. So don’t be too disappointed.

Unregistered 21-03-2022 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209464)
Sibei gong jiaowei. Many kpkb about getting C.

C means the employee is “good”. Meaning doing as expected and proficient in doing so.

C is not like getting C in exam.

Please wake up. The higher your job position, probably very much harder to get A or even B+. C+ or B- multiply your gross may be substantial already.

A is very difficult to get, only dunno top how many percent then can get. You must have done something exceptional then can get A ba. If you only do all the things that you are suppose to do in the year that is suppose to be within your jobscope, C is very decent grade already. Don’t think A and B very easy to get leh. Hahaha…

Unregistered 21-03-2022 08:33 AM

Quote:

Hi everyone,

Ask in “career as teacher” thread, not here lol

Unregistered 21-03-2022 08:40 AM

Quote:

Hi everyone,

Lol to u is a lot of work. To them its nothing since they only gave u a c. Not even a c+.