Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Service Performance Bonus (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1235-civil-service-performance-bonus.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:17 PM

Does your merit increment based on CEP or grade ?
 
Can anyone advice me on the merit increment? I got B this year.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209432)
Can anyone advice me on the merit increment? I got B this year.

No other details like MX grade how to advise?
Anyway just wait for salary letter next month.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209434)
No other details like MX grade how to advise?
Anyway just wait for salary letter next month.

MSO 5.. was wondering how much increment. First time got B woh

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:47 PM

PB quantum
 
Hi,

Is it true that the PB quantum of the exact same PB grade of the same rank could be different?

For example, two officers of MX11 getting 2.9 mths and 3.5 mths for exact PB grade of B shown in the PB letter?

Unregistered 20-03-2022 09:56 PM

Last 2 years with work from home and all, no managerial role, not in charge of anything, still can secure myself a B. Last year, I got a managerial role, running programmes, events, leading meetings, doing sharing, go for courses so i can value add to my department, got a freaking C with a quantum of 1.5. If i know, i will fight tooth and nail to reject the managerial role that they shove down ppls throat with no warning. Reason is, want to groom future leaders. Anyway I'm from MOE.

Currently GEO 3 and just checked my role profiling on HR and saw that I'm actually doing the job of a GEO 4. I analyse my work review form for 2020 and 2021, and I feel undervalued. Work so much in the end got default grade.

I plan to meet my supervisor and ask but I'm sure she will cover her a$$. I also switched my supervisor last year and I highly suspect it is her lack of ability to represent teachers during that reported under her during ranking exercise that jeopardises alot of our standing.

Give me some ideas which other channel i can resort to if the answer i get is unsatisfactory?

I BUAY TAHAN!!!!

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209439)
Hi,

Is it true that the PB quantum of the exact same PB grade of the same rank could be different?

For example, two officers of MX11 getting 2.9 mths and 3.5 mths for exact PB grade of B shown in the PB letter?

you must be the 2.9 person

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209435)
MSO 5.. was wondering how much increment. First time got B woh

MSO5 still exist? Didn't they merge MX and MSO?

Unregistered 20-03-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209447)
MSO5 still exist? Didn't they merge MX and MSO?

Existing staff can chose whether they want to stay on old scheme or go onto new scheme. New hires will auto go on new scheme.

Unregistered 20-03-2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209439)
Hi,

Is it true that the PB quantum of the exact same PB grade of the same rank could be different?

For example, two officers of MX11 getting 2.9 mths and 3.5 mths for exact PB grade of B shown in the PB letter?

Yes possible. I ever have same grade with my friend but our quantum differs abit, maybe around 0.25 difference. From what I understand the grade comes with a range of quantum. Don't know about the exact figure unless anyone in HR can reveal. For myself even my past Yr B and this Yr quantum is 0.1 difference for the exact same grade and rank...

Unregistered 20-03-2022 11:27 PM

PB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 209453)
Yes possible. I ever have same grade with my friend but our quantum differs abit, maybe around 0.25 difference. From what I understand the grade comes with a range of quantum. Don't know about the exact figure unless anyone in HR can reveal. For myself even my past Yr B and this Yr quantum is 0.1 difference for the exact same grade and rank...

Last year and this year difference is due to reduction in PB quantum for poor economic performance in 2020


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2