Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   NTU (non-faculty) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1401-nanyang-technological-university-non-faculty.html)

Unregistered 20-04-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84036)
Agreed, this is very good... most pte companies give around 1-3% annual increment and only banks will give more than what you mentioned

banks are more like 10-15% increase depending on performance.

Unregistered 20-04-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 84033)
ok found. Thx.

Just curious, where did you find the range?

Unregistered 03-05-2016 04:01 PM

working at NTU research centres?

anybody have any ideas for AWS and bonus working at NTU research centres? Is 13 minth salary usually pay?

zero_88 20-11-2016 04:32 PM

fresh grad, computer science

no honour

what will be the reasonable monthly pay?

Unregistered 30-11-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelesTea (Post 79645)
Hi there, (new to this forum)

Just would like some of you ppl opinions on the below

I grad in NTU double degree in Business and Computing Science ( 3rd class)

I'm currently holding on to a job (which is super lax , draw 2.7k) (only 6mnths in)

Now I been offered a job at NTU at 2.9k..3 yr contract. 3mth probation.

Is the pay low? or actually accurate for my qualifications. (Those MOE surveys always stretch....)

Appreciate any advise on whether I should take up this NTU job...
(Go easy on me, any trolls~ )

Thanks!

I would honestly think that what they are offering is very low. 3 yr contract basically means that you can't expect a pay adjustment until after the contract period.

I was from NTU Com Sci, also 3rd class. Started off with a 2.7k contract role and converted to a 3.4k perm a year later.

Unregistered 11-03-2017 12:55 PM

Does anyone knows if, at declaration page, u declare you're currently still under bond at the time of application, will they still consider you for recruitment?

seeker 03-01-2018 08:08 PM

Hi, would like know:
(a) will NTU consider graduates from UniSim or solely the 3 local unis only?
(b) what is working hours like?
(c) are there private chartered bus (to and fro) for staff staying in the east side? If yes, where is the pick-up location and at what timing?
(d) how is the bonus payouts for non-managerial level (i.e. Executive / Snr Exec)? Any mid-yr, yr end and 13th bonus like in the govt sector?

Thanks in advance! :)

mintxt 26-03-2018 12:43 AM

Hi, I received a call from NTU to go down for an interview next week. There might be a written essay, anyone knows what sort of questions they will ask for the written essay? Thank you!

Unregistered 17-11-2018 11:01 AM

Private bus service to NTU

Hi, I recently got offered a job at NTU but I stay at Sengkang. Wondering if there are any private bus company that operates from Sengkang to NTU? Anybody has any contacts?

Unregistered 17-11-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 111684)
Hi, I recently got offered a job at NTU but I stay at Sengkang. Wondering if there are any private bus company that operates from Sengkang to NTU? Anybody has any contacts?

Hi, can I know how long before you got the offer from them after the interview? And mind sharing what position/title you applied for and what's the offered salary?

I also went for an interview last week and wondering if I will get any offers. During the offer, the HR officer asked me about my notice period, and if I have any offers currently or going for other interviews though.