Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   NCS (SingTel subsidiary) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1198-national-computer-systems-singtel-subsidiary.html)

Unregistered 01-07-2022 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223924)
Not true.
Only software will get it.
I can vouch for that.

Engineering also get the same master as SE.

Unregistered 03-07-2022 04:11 PM

I want to apply for cyber nucleus but seen quite a few negative reviews about the cyber department as a whole on glassdoor. Is it worth it? Nucleus seems like a better grad program compared to WITCH companies with masters of tech from NUS after 5 years.

Unregistered 04-07-2022 08:26 AM

Facts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224350)
I want to apply for cyber nucleus but seen quite a few negative reviews about the cyber department as a whole on glassdoor. Is it worth it? Nucleus seems like a better grad program compared to WITCH companies with masters of tech from NUS after 5 years.

No Masters
All you get is 5 weeks boot camp and that’s it.
Besides the extra 5 weeks boot camp, there is no differences between nucleus and non-nucleus.

Only engineering side get the true nucleus entitlement. They even have nucleus shirt and lanyard! Talking about nucleus identity.

Unregistered 04-07-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224401)
No Masters
All you get is 5 weeks boot camp and that’s it.
Besides the extra 5 weeks boot camp, there is no differences between nucleus and non-nucleus.

Only engineering side get the true nucleus entitlement. They even have nucleus shirt and lanyard! Talking about nucleus identity.

honestly....... no matter what branch or "specification", ncs is still ncs lol. avoid if u can. really.

Unregistered 08-07-2022 05:35 PM

Are there any former employees here? How is the exit process like? Got exit interview with HR or something? Saw a few members of my team leave previously but I not close enough to ask them about the procedure, now am considering to leave.

Unregistered 10-07-2022 04:04 PM

Why

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224819)
Are there any former employees here? How is the exit process like? Got exit interview with HR or something? Saw a few members of my team leave previously but I not close enough to ask them about the procedure, now am considering to leave.

Why are you leaving ?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 08:29 PM

Just got the offer as infrastructure engineer, any good job prospects?

Unregistered 10-07-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 224410)
honestly....... no matter what branch or "specification", ncs is still ncs lol. avoid if u can. really.

Avoid what lol most of the people here will be grateful to go in

Which ivy league u graduate from

Unregistered 11-07-2022 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225015)

Basically anyone with tech degree should stay clear from NCS, there are easily higher paying/better jobs for them, even a certain bank S**D program paying 5.5k for people with non tech degree.

However, for people with non tech degree and cant get into other tech jobs out there, NCS should be a good stepping stone to be in for a year or two. Forget about the 5 year program. At the current rate the company is paying, by the time you grad from the program in 2027, your pay at most comparable or even lower than today's second upper class fresh grad in Govtech only.

Unregistered 11-07-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225020)
Basically anyone with tech degree should stay clear from NCS, there are easily higher paying/better jobs for them, even a certain bank S**D program paying 5.5k for people with non tech degree.

However, for people with non tech degree and cant get into other tech jobs out there, NCS should be a good stepping stone to be in for a year or two. Forget about the 5 year program. At the current rate the company is paying, by the time you grad from the program in 2027, your pay at most comparable or even lower than today's second upper class fresh grad in Govtech only.

well said. can vouch for that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 225015)

also, what ivy league? local uni only.