Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   NCS (SingTel subsidiary) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1198-national-computer-systems-singtel-subsidiary.html)

Unregistered 14-06-2016 05:26 PM

I'm new. Do you know whats the average % of increment?

Thanks!

Unregistered 15-06-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87140)
I'm new. Do you know whats the average % of increment?

Thanks!

Lowest I get is 4%

Unregistered 15-06-2016 10:29 PM

Normally how many years of experience can reach 4k salary and 5k salary? Assuming a fresh grad gets hired starting at 3k. Any idea?

Unregistered 19-06-2016 04:11 PM

Anyone got fired before or not confirmed after probation due to poor performance or being a slow learner who warmed up to the job not fast enough?

Unregistered 21-06-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87219)
Normally how many years of experience can reach 4k salary and 5k salary? Assuming a fresh grad gets hired starting at 3k. Any idea?

Join 2 years ago as application consultation at 3.3k monthly.

Last year increment 5%

This year promoted, 5.1k monthly base.

Unregistered 21-06-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87486)
Join 2 years ago as application consultation at 3.3k monthly.

Last year increment 5%

This year promoted, 5.1k monthly base.

wow your pay increase 47%?

you just break the record for highest increment!

good job man dude. try harder next time.

Unregistered 21-06-2016 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87429)
Anyone got fired before or not confirmed after probation due to poor performance or being a slow learner who warmed up to the job not fast enough?

I guess you were in this situation currently?

most of the time, ppl would resign. but if u think u r confident of the role, continue staying.

Unregistered 21-06-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87500)
wow your pay increase 47%?

you just break the record for highest increment!

good job man dude. try harder next time.

Got rating 1 haha..believe or not up to u :)

Unregistered 21-06-2016 08:26 PM

Avoid at all costs!

Am currently a perm staff. My Performance Rating (PR) was 4 (meeting job requirements to satisfactory level). So were the rest of my colleagues when I checked.

And guess how much my so called "Performance Bonus" was? 0.80. Yup, 0.80 of my last drawn gross salary. Which is ****ing pathetic imo.

The minimum I got as a direct contract was 1 month bonus with that PR. Higher PR = fatter bonus obviously.

Increment wise, increase by $40 only. KNN.

I guess now with ****-el (Singtel) at the helm of things, everything turned to **** quite literally. They are soaking up most of the $$$ earned from our hard work imo. Especially that ****ing CEO Socks Kong. NBCB.

Avoid NCS at all costs. I will be quitting soon.

Unregistered 21-06-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87506)
Am currently a perm staff. My Performance Rating (PR) was 4 (meeting job requirements to satisfactory level). So were the rest of my colleagues when I checked.

And guess how much my so called "Performance Bonus" was? 0.80. Yup, 0.80 of my last drawn gross salary. Which is ****ing pathetic imo.

The minimum I got as a direct contract was 1 month bonus with that PR. Higher PR = fatter bonus obviously.

Increment wise, increase by $40 only. KNN.

I guess now with ****-el (Singtel) at the helm of things, everything turned to **** quite literally. They are soaking up most of the $$$ earned from our hard work imo. Especially that ****ing CEO Socks Kong. NBCB.

Avoid NCS at all costs. I will be quitting soon.

4 is considered poor performer. "Satisfactory" is just a polite way of saying not good, but not bad enough to get terminated.