Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 24-09-2012 05:41 PM

can anyone advise if the per annum salaries quoted here here are inclusive of 13th month and performance bonuses?

Is 10K a month excluding CPF/ bonus/13-month for a Director level job too little

Unregistered 24-09-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28549)
can anyone advise if the per annum salaries quoted here here are inclusive of 13th month and performance bonuses?

Is 10K a month excluding CPF/ bonus/13-month for a Director level job too little

Director level job in the IT Industry I mean.

Unregistered 24-09-2012 06:57 PM

Male: S$260k (ex-bonus) pa

Matrimonial home being sold so I'm currently staying with parents. In the midst of divorce with my wife who has since taken my kid back to CN. Life is miserable.. sigh.

Unregistered 24-09-2012 07:35 PM

That's why i dont join banking.

Even though I am a high flyer academically, I prefer to teach. Even though I dont earn insane salaries here like those no value add bankers, I am at peace and have a nice and happy family. I think I am a succesful man.

Sorry bro, no worries, you can get annother wife.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28552)

Matrimonial home being sold so I'm currently staying with parents. In the midst of divorce with my wife who has since taken my kid back to CN. Life is miserable.. sigh.

bladez87 25-09-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28552)

Wow! 21.6k per month??? at 32 years old?! That is really good pay man. Which dept of middle office are you in?

bladez87 25-09-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28553)

Even though I am a high flyer academically, I prefer to teach. Even though I dont earn insane salaries here like those no value add bankers, I am at peace and have a nice and happy family. I think I am a succesful man.

How is banking related to his woes??? Cause he is so rich, that he attracted the wrong type of girls, resulting in this unfortunate situation?

bladez87 25-09-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28500)
I went for SAP training recently. This software is so user unfriendly, absolutely hate it. Reminds me of programming. Ridiculous commands and not intuitive or easy to remember at all. Did I tell u I hate the software??

The trainer was good though. Heard SAP pays well, so its true.

SAP student (not real job, hahaha): 100K per annum
Very early 30s
Happy condo dweller, 430K loan left
Industrial property investment, tenanted out, 480K loan left

Is the position of a SAP trainer only open to those with IT background?
I believe only the trainers and sales are paid well...

What are you doing as a SAP student to earn 100k per annum?

Unregistered 25-09-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28553)

You really know how to console yourself. I have nothing against teachers or trainers which is an honourable profession. But you really should not condemn other professions as no value add even though it must be sour grapes to you. There are a lot more rich and successful people with a nice and happy family. Stop feeling inferior and stop deceiving yourself and just be contented with what you have and don't envy people with high salaries.

Unregistered 26-09-2012 02:08 AM

Bankers don't really add value, they destroy value. Look at the mess we are in globally today. All due to greedy bankers pushing toxic products to the market.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28570)
You really know how to console yourself. I have nothing against teachers or trainers which is an honourable profession. But you really should not condemn other professions as no value add even though it must be sour grapes to you. There are a lot more rich and successful people with a nice and happy family. Stop feeling inferior and stop deceiving yourself and just be contented with what you have and don't envy people with high salaries.

Unregistered 26-09-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 28576)
Bankers don't really add value, they destroy value. Look at the mess we are in globally today. All due to greedy bankers pushing toxic products to the market.

I am not a banker. But can you imagine a world without bankers or banks. And how do bankers destroy value? You need to learn more about economics.