Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Roles in accenture singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5068-roles-accenture-singapore.html)

Unregistered 09-11-2023 07:56 AM

Given our salary actually decrease due to inflation

Why not we implement 4 day work week?

they are expecting to work harder without enough monetary incentive?

does the management expect us to just bite the bullet? I alrdy bite the bullet a few times for this firm over the years...but they keep expecting us to work even harder

Unregistered 09-11-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260045)
disappointing why mark tham talk abt the fridge and truly you...

when our burning question is

1. reduce work load
2. increase lifestyle allowance

I m not surprise many ppl will resign after the last mark tham session

his 1.5hr talk tldr is = just tahan pls, bonus won’t be as bad and next cycle will be better !

Unregistered 09-11-2023 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260041)
lol you know when you say this, people / HR can find out who you are...
(now you wonder if you can delete your post)

Doesn’t matter if they found out or not. I already told my manager this month I will be taking a few sick leaves for interviews. She just smile and nod.

Unregistered 09-11-2023 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260045)
disappointing why mark tham talk abt the fridge and truly you...

when our burning question is

1. reduce work load
2. increase lifestyle allowance

I m not surprise many ppl will resign after the last mark tham session

Should be asked by those bench-ers who report to RCT daily to do nothing. My project fridge nothing except our own lunch boxes/ drinks we bought on our own

Unregistered 09-11-2023 10:12 AM

FYI hor

this is not first time and confirm not the last time acn have pay increment freeze

ever since julie sweet take over, the metaverse nonsense not doing well

Unregistered 09-11-2023 11:43 AM

When are they releasing TD outcome?

Unregistered 09-11-2023 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260062)
When are they releasing TD outcome?

Why you so eager? Already tell you limited promotion, no increment for stay at level, lower bonus.

Unregistered 09-11-2023 10:41 PM

true situation this year

1. management are blaming the delivery lead for not delivering the profit and COPQ, but let them maintain the their role, instead they choose to cut analyst to save cost

2. Julie Sweet investment in the metaverse is not making profit, and now they throwing everything on the gen AI thing again, pray that it will paid off

3. Mark tham or benny, it is the same, all it matter to them is, "I stayed in ACN for XX years, and this not a big deal, and just a small setback...we will ride it out"...

4. Lack of Recognition to Analyst and Consultant who are doing the ground work, some project is very relax, and some project are tedious, allocation of resources is unfairly

Unregistered 10-11-2023 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 260102)
true situation this year

1. management are blaming the delivery lead for not delivering the profit and COPQ, but let them maintain the their role, instead they choose to cut analyst to save cost

2. Julie Sweet investment in the metaverse is not making profit, and now they throwing everything on the gen AI thing again, pray that it will paid off

3. Mark tham or benny, it is the same, all it matter to them is, "I stayed in ACN for XX years, and this not a big deal, and just a small setback...we will ride it out"...

4. Lack of Recognition to Analyst and Consultant who are doing the ground work, some project is very relax, and some project are tedious, allocation of resources is unfairly

What are example of relax project / client? I want to switch Projwct from IHIS !!

Unregistered 10-11-2023 09:38 AM

Anyone got their rewards decision already?