Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 24-02-2016 01:37 AM

hi,

i apply for gap recently and saw these posts.

does Dbs has any tradition of rescinding offers?

anyone could verify?

pretty busy with my studies, dun wan get empty verbal in the end

Unregistered 24-02-2016 09:55 AM

I have analyze and this is what i guess from all the no signing of contract YET.

the application for this year is still open which mean there are ppl still applying..
thus HR still can choose among these ppl.

my guess is have to wait till application close (idk when) then HR will start calling ppl to come down for signing provided you are shortlisted.

afterall the starting period is in july which mean there is still 4-5mth of buffer time.

my small small thought.. :D

Unregistered 24-02-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80289)
I have no idea. Unlike your case, they didn't get back to me.

&

so u also received verbal offer from them?
when and is is tech&ops?

many thanks

Unregistered 24-02-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80317)
I have analyze and this is what i guess from all the no signing of contract YET.

the application for this year is still open which mean there are ppl still applying..

my guess is have to wait till application close (idk when) then HR will start calling ppl to come down for signing provided you are shortlisted.

afterall the starting period is in july which mean there is still 4-5mth of buffer time.

if thats the case, wolao...then dbs shouldnt send out verbal offers and trick those poor grads in the end.

it's like a pretty woman promise she marry u but in end, she marry someone else. funny

Unregistered 24-02-2016 10:19 AM

Any news from those who applied for consumer banking under GAP?

Unregistered 24-02-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80319)
if thats the case, wolao...then dbs shouldnt send out verbal offers and trick those poor grads in the end.

it's like a pretty woman promise she marry u but in end, she marry someone else. funny

but it's legal mah,dbs has a history of revoking in the past(dunno exactly which batch but there are i promise)go look for other opportunities.good luck

Unregistered 24-02-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80319)

oh..this is serious..anyone could verify that

Unregistered 24-02-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80342)
oh..this is serious..anyone could verify that

great! i just applied. guess i still have chance

Unregistered 24-02-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80318)
&

so u also received verbal offer from them?
when and is is tech&ops?

many thanks

I applied for T&O. No verbal offer at all.

Unregistered 24-02-2016 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80317)

My thoughts exactly. I have a friend who just completed the video interview.